Character Selection window? (RESOLVED)

Started by chaucer, February 24, 2011, 02:07:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chaucer

February 24, 2011, 02:07:19 pm Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 06:22:08 pm by chaucer
i was looking for a new start menu that looks something like this (off of secret of mana 2) where you can select new game continue and options (or exit) and when you select a new game you choose the characters you want to play as from the same menuhttp://s905.photobucket.com/albums/ac253/saiwari123/?action=view&current=SoMana2e000.png

Spaceman McConaughey

Moghunter made one. Go get it, because nobody's making another.

chaucer

thanks where can i find it ^_^ ive searched alot of places and couldnt find anything :/ could i get a link or somethin :)

SBR*

Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 24, 2011, 02:09:07 pm

I've looked it up on google and found a Title Screen script by Moghunter, posted on this forum. Are you sure it includes Character Selection when New Game is selected?

Taiine

Simple google search.

http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/RGSS_XP.html

All scrips by Moghunter. Char select script also there.

chaucer

wooow this is better than what i even wanted xD hope it works with blizz ABS thanks very much guys very appreciated ^_^

Spaceman McConaughey

February 24, 2011, 06:09:18 pm #6 Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 06:11:22 pm by Tuggernuts
Quote from: SBR* on February 24, 2011, 02:49:54 pm

I've looked it up on google and found a Title Screen script by Moghunter, posted on this forum. Are you sure it includes Character Selection when New Game is selected?

Yes, retard. He made way more than a single title script. Do your research before you attempt to question someone. :P
And do it properly, too.

chaucer

SBR*

Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 24, 2011, 06:09:18 pm

Yes, retard. He made way more than a single title script. Do your research before you attempt to question someone. :P
And do it properly, too.

Sorry that I DON'T speak Spanish, mister :D.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: SBR* on February 25, 2011, 04:41:10 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 24, 2011, 06:09:18 pm

And do it properly, too.

Sorry that I DON'T speak Spanish, mister :D.

Let us not forget that all of the script names and navigation buttons on the site are in English:
Derp: ShowHide

You really have some kind of mental disability, don't you?