Less of my presence

Started by Punn, March 28, 2008, 01:39:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Punn

March 28, 2008, 01:39:08 pm Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 01:45:11 pm by mumerus
I dont know why Im posting here, since Im not a popular member or something like that.

But meh, why not make a "see you later" thread..

As ya aware of it, I (obviously) been playing online Brawl and online Portable ops, and Im starting to get less active not only on CP, but on my game as well. Plus, I have squat to contribute so I think I should just leave the forums. But my Dysthymia is starting to kick in real hard..
Other then that, my game is coming out very well, but I dont think I will get it to finish at all, since I dont work on it much, plus school, work, Dysthymia, and friends are taking my time away from "hanging" with you guys (And thing.. right Ulta?)

So um.. I try to get on at some point and try to be active as I can.

Laterz CP

Starrodkirby86

Eventually, when these games calm down you'll have enough free time to come back here. That'll be a good thing I would say. Didn't realize you're depressed in a way. I knew you were going because of Zira Town, but  I didn't realize it was going to be this bad. Hope you come back. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

:'(

IS THAT BECAUSE I'M NOT ON MSN AS OFTEN?! :'(
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

I'll miss you Mumerus!!!! :'( I'll mail you roses irl >_>

Valcos

:'( I like you Mum! Dont leave :'(!!!
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Nortos

Gah *shakes first at Brawl owners* hope to see lots of work on your game :)

Vell

later, hope you come back soonly

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Valcos

He's coming back >:( He cant resist my manly structure and amazing biceps 8)...(j/k ::)).... But yeh come back soon :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

March 29, 2008, 10:43:03 pm #9 Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 10:44:36 pm by Starrodkirby86
Quote from: Valcos on March 29, 2008, 10:40:54 pm
He's coming back >:( He cant resist my manly structure and amazing biceps 8).
Maybe that's the reason why he has Dysthymia. Haha, just teasing as usual, your strength is always whopping...Or is it?

I have to tell you though, Mums is still active in a way, as he was online yesterday afternoon, but it may change in the future.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Nortos

btw what's over 9000 kirby? @ ur personal text, anyway i've been less active lately seen like 6 movies with friends in past week lol i'm running out of money from work

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Nortos on March 30, 2008, 06:41:27 am
btw what's over 9000 kirby? @ ur personal text, anyway i've been less active lately seen like 6 movies with friends in past week lol i'm running out of money from work
Uh oh, I would donate if I could've, heh. As long as the movies aren't cheesy, I suppose the time is well spent.

My personal text, I would say it's some 4chan meme thing, similar to those fads (ORLY, All your base, to name a few). This one was particularly funny (Or strange). You can view the video here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TBtpyeLxVkI

Nortos

lol that gets really repetitive but i rofled when saw the actual episode ages ago

Vell

yeah, I think littlekuriboh started it, but then maybe I just never heard of it before that episode where he showed it...

Valcos

I honestly think it was over 9000... :-\
-Oscar De La Hoya