Shalaren's Shop (RE-OPEN)

Started by Shalaren, February 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:01:45 pm by Shalaren

Must give credit!
Update: 12 August 2013
Hey all! Service is still available as I'm back to CP to work on my project :)

1. I figured anyone could just come here and request a logo, and might not even be an actual part of the Forum.
Therefore to request, you must have more then 60 posts! if you have less, I will simply ignore your request.

2. I will not accept requests if you dont use the form I have given Down below! I hate trying to figure out what you mean by you saying
"something cold and futuristic" I can make many things by these words. therefore you must use the FORM!

3. Do me a favor. I'm helping you out, so be nice.

I take only 4 Requests at a time! if Im full dont bother requesting because I might have to ignore it S:  :urgh:
- Just got back. so the maximum requests I will be taking at a time is 2! -
I am taking on 0 requests at the moment
none

Note: HOW do I work? when you request both logo and a screen, Ill allways make the logo first, and I will start on the screen, ONLY... But ONLY when you approve of the logo, so check this Thread Daily! if you take longer then 3 days to respond, Ill take your request down!.

Note: Please make an effort to use the Form BELOW

Gauge Wielder: ShowHide

Shalaren: ShowHide

Shalaren: Final: ShowHide

The Empire: ShowHide

Past of Venus: ShowHide

colors: ShowHide

Valhira: ShowHide

Classic: ShowHide

Title screens
Shalaren: ShowHide

Shalaren: Final: ShowHide

colors: ShowHide

The Empire: ShowHide

Orion X: ShowHide

Foggie awsomeness: ShowHide

and game over screens.. and so, besically screens and logos!

Recolor RMXP characters.
I take only 5 Requests at a time! if Im full dont bother requesting because I might have to ignore it.
I am taking on 0 requests at the moment
none
---
you may request 3 characters at a time.
you must be very descriptive to how you want your character recolored, and with what colors.
if an RTP character, I will agree to edit it and add extra features to it.

you must have 30 posts +.
same rules apply here.

MUST USE

QuoteHI I'd like to request a Logo\Screen\Color Time
Colors:
kind of objects: (can be none)
kind of font: (dont have to name the font, you can say "somethong that looks ancient" and it will be enough)
some kind of overlay: (like asking it to look like metal or a rock.. or made out of water)
Brief explenation:

Id like you to use these to request, rather then say, "make me something blue with clouds" I could totally make something that you would not want!

Alright shooooooot your requests!

megaman30796

February 27, 2011, 08:30:25 am #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:41:24 am by megaman30796
very cool stuff! better than MROEDesign's stuff.

i know u said that u do logos but can you do pixel art like spritesets?

this will be yr first request:

make a game over screen that shows fighter01 fall in battle during a war battle in medieval times
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on February 27, 2011, 08:30:25 am

i know u said that u do logos but can you do pixel art like spritesets?

this will be yr first request:

make a game over screen that shows fighter01 fall in battle during a war battle in medieval times

ekk sorry S:, I dont pixel. only screens and logo.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: megaman30796 on February 27, 2011, 08:30:25 am

Now now, it's not very nice saying something's better than another faithful member's hard work of art, now. :V:

Also, when things pick up, we can definitely do a pin for ya. ;D I'll keep an eye on this.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shalaren

:o if only Ill start getting requests, I was sure that If I'd offer people would start requesting right away :P
oh well.

Runefreak

Looks awesome, if I can I would like to request a title screen and logo. The logo can be similar to your example. Make it say "Flair's Vengeance", maybe the Flair's can be in small words with Vengeance enlarged, whatever you like, surprise me :).
Spoiler: ShowHide

Spaceman McConaughey

Think you can do a variation of my old PoV logo?

I prefer the same layout, just with a new font and effect, y'know?

Thanks, by the way. :)

Shalaren

Quote from: Runefreak on February 27, 2011, 10:24:50 pm
Looks awesome, if I can I would like to request a title screen and logo. The logo can be similar to your example. Make it say "Flair's Vengeance", maybe the Flair's can be in small words with Vengeance enlarged, whatever you like, surprise me :).

ill need you to give me more details then that, what colour you want the logo to be? Blue? also what kind of title screen you want? what do u want to be int he background?
Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 27, 2011, 10:30:58 pm

ill play around with it and see what happens o:

Runefreak

Well for the background it can just be the blue sky and clouds, and the logo color can be.. hmm.. blue I guess could work.

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 11:07:19 pm #9 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:09:17 pm by shalaren metropolis

i know I took the shape in the back, but it looks better like that. o: but your choice, if u want changes, let me know

EDIT: OOPS! i messed the name xD!
before I fix it just tell me what changes to make and then ill make the changes o:.

@Runefreak mmkay ill start o:

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: shalaren metropolis on February 27, 2011, 11:07:19 pm

i know I took the shape in the back, but it looks better like that. o: but your choice, if u want changes, let me know

Looks really nice. Only thing I can really think of is a less intense outline. :)

Thanks, and a level to you.

Runefreak

Ok thanks, if you need anymore information let me know.  :knight:

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 11:21:34 pm #12 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:24:33 pm by shalaren metropolis
Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 27, 2011, 11:09:16 pm

Looks really nice. Only thing I can really think of is a less intense outline. :)

Thanks, and a level to you.

ok imma fix it soon to the correct word, even though Vernus makes it look cool xD.

@Runefreak before I start on your title screen I wanna make sure ur ok with the logo

now this is extremely simple, but so is my logo, mine just has custom marks of my game and such, so is there anything you want me to add?
or

let me know, ill change it however you want.

Runefreak

Hmm.. now when you think about it, I hope you don't mind but making it darker and adding sort of a white border around it? Thanks

Spaceman McConaughey

Lol! I actually just noticed it said Vernus when you pointed it out. xD

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 11:26:28 pm #15 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:28:36 pm by shalaren metropolis
you cant really see the border in the forum xD
but it does have one

also its not a bother, when u dont like just let me know what changes need to be done :)

@Tuggernuts its late here, by tommorow ill have it done for ya :)

Runefreak

I looked at it and I can see it, looks great. :)

Actually I'm just wondering but I would like to see how this would look in black and white? :/

Shalaren

it would look like that o:

Runefreak

I'll just use the blue one, thanks :)

Spaceman McConaughey

Thanks, Shalaren. Lookin' forward to it.

Shalaren

Quote from: Runefreak on February 27, 2011, 11:33:36 pm
I'll just use the blue one, thanks :)

remember ou can allways try asking for a different type of logo if you didnt like this one as much, I enjoy making htem ^^

Runefreak

February 27, 2011, 11:55:07 pm #21 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 12:08:06 am by Runefreak
That.. is.. awesome :lol:

Thanks a lot, a level up from me too. ;)

Shalaren

@Runefreak glad you like it.

YOUR VERSION of it

My version of it

Hope you like it.

Runefreak

If you don't mind can you resize it to match the RPG Maker VX title dimensions? :/ I'm not too sure what it was.

DeXuS

February 28, 2011, 12:12:47 am #24 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 12:24:38 am by DeXuS
Hmm...  lets see here.  Can you do one that says...

The Empire: A prelude to Avernum

Do it how ever you see fit.  I believe in the freedom of the artists expression.  But if you have never heard of Avernum you may wish to Google it first.

This is the monstrosity I came up with.  Looks like it was attacked by Rainbow Bright.

***EDIT***

That's about 1/5 of the title screen...  >.<  56k is killing me.  Will upload the whole thing with in the next few days from the library.

Shalaren

Quote from: DeXuS on February 28, 2011, 12:12:47 am
Hmm...  lets see here.  Can you do one that says...

The Empire: A prelude to Avernum

Do it how ever you see fit.  I believe in the freedom of the artists expression.  But if you have never heard of Avernum you may wish to Google it first.

This is the monstrosity I came up with.  Looks like it was attacked by Rainbow Bright.

***EDIT***

That's about 1/5 of the title screen...  >.<  56k is killing me.  Will upload the whole thing with in the next few days from the library.

before I start on the title screen i want to make sure I got the logo you want,
so heres my first version o:, if you want changed you let me know.

DeXuS

:bow:  You Tha Man!!!  I love that font.  But as I said, I won't say anything else about it.  The Artists Creative Freedom must not be hindered if you want it done in his style.  Otherwise, it is not really truly his art.   :)

AliveDrive

Dude that is really good.  What program are you using?
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Shalaren

and... DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY!!!!

@ AliveDrive photoshop of course.

Quote from: shalaren metropolis on February 28, 2011, 12:06:35 am
@Runefreak glad you like it.

YOUR VERSION of it

My version of it

Hope you like it.

DeXuS

shalaren metropolis, you are a GOD send.  So much easier on the eyes.  Now you just have to do one thing to it...   Sign it,  Bottom right corner.   :)

Shalaren

you could just easily edit it and put "Shalaren" in the bottom xD

NOTE: its only Shalaren o:

lol I totally forgot to credit my self in these, LOL! o:

AliveDrive

Don't worry, most people are pretty good about crediting.
o.o at least...they better be -.-
hey I have a request.
I don't have any former background but I'm not that picky, I could give you a few guidelines if you're in the mood for a simple title?
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Starrodkirby86

February 28, 2011, 11:05:49 pm #32 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:10:25 pm by Starrodkirby86
Ohh hey Dexus, I love playing the Avernum series. xD I mostly played it under Exile though. Still, a lot of good fun...

Maybe you can spruce the opening post a little more and I'll move it? o:

Bah nevermind, I'll sticky it right now. xD Feel free to still edit it though to your liking. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Shalaren

Quote from: AliveDrive on February 28, 2011, 10:30:06 pm
Don't worry, most people are pretty good about crediting.
o.o at least...they better be -.-
hey I have a request.
I don't have any former background but I'm not that picky, I could give you a few guidelines if you're in the mood for a simple title?

explain what u want the title to have o:

AliveDrive

I can do the text myself, as I dont have a title yet,

As for the title, I don't really know what I want. I picture these elements involved.

- Greyscale

- Blur/gauss/fog effects.

- Mirroring type stuff.

- abstract

- Smoke (even though I know how hard smoke is sometimes)

Nothing realy urgent, so whenever its done lemme know.

DeXuS

Quote from: shalaren metropolis on February 28, 2011, 10:28:01 pm
you could just easily edit it and put "Shalaren" in the bottom xD

Done and done...  :)  your also on the credits page under "Visual Artists"

@ Starrodkirby...  ZOMG, I didn't think anyone even knew about that series of games, lol   Wanna help?  Wanna start a Exile/Avernum topic?  Wanna... 

Shalaren

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 28, 2011, 11:05:49 pm
Bah nevermind, I'll sticky it right now. xD Feel free to still edit it though to your liking. :3

:up: sticky awsomeness, I edited it :)

@AliveDrive Ill start after work ^^

Rose Guardian

March 02, 2011, 05:11:47 pm #37 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:13:41 pm by Rose Guardian
You're title screens are cool Shalaren.  Could you make me a title screen please?
Here's the details:
Title: Orion X
Text: Whatever you think would look good
Style: Futuristic
Colors: Basicly Cold Colors
Can't really think of much so I'll leave the rest up to you.

The Niche

Shalaren, could you have a crack at a title for me?

Title: Gauge Wielder
Subtitle: Origin

Style: Futuristic.
Colours: Mostly black.

I'd like it to be fairly simple. Also, could you try doing the above with a hooded skull as the background? It needs to look like it's attached to a proper skelet, just to be clear.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Shalaren

March 02, 2011, 08:24:08 pm #39 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 08:30:51 pm by Shalaren
Quote from: AliveDrive on February 28, 2011, 11:16:27 pm
I can do the text myself, as I dont have a title yet,

As for the title, I don't really know what I want. I picture these elements involved.

- Greyscale

- Blur/gauss/fog effects.

- Mirroring type stuff.

- abstract

- Smoke (even though I know how hard smoke is sometimes)

Nothing realy urgent, so whenever its done lemme know.

want any changes?

@The Niche
umm you'd like it kinda like, a Mechanical Like?
Ill try looking for a base for the skull since Ive never done one :P

Edit:
Quote from: Rose Guardian on March 02, 2011, 05:11:47 pm
You're title screens are cool Shalaren.  Could you make me a title screen please?
Here's the details:

Before I start on the screen I need you to accept the Logo. DO YOU APPROVE?

also Tuggernuts, if you wont respond by tommorow. Ill consider your request as DONE.

AliveDrive

Shalaren

Quote from: AliveDrive on March 02, 2011, 11:40:24 pm
8-O

That is perfect thanks!

Glad you like it :)
Quote from: Shalaren on March 02, 2011, 08:24:08 pm
@The Niche
umm you'd like it kinda like, a Mechanical Like?
Ill try looking for a base for the skull since Ive never done one :P

You're title screens are cool Shalaren.  Could you make me a title screen please?
Here's the details:

also Tuggernuts, if you wont respond by tommorow. Ill consider your request as DONE.

The Niche

Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

cyclope

Hi I want to request a logo and title screen for my game Colors. I want my title screen to be mysterious, abstract, and to involve in some way plants or threes.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Rose Guardian

Here's the details:

[/quote]

[/quote]
That's cool thanks!

Spaceman McConaughey

It looks great. And yeah, I'd say it's done. Nothing more needs to be done, as I am just taking the layout you did ands adding my own effects in with a font.

I will credit you for the logo concept. ;3

Shalaren

alright I didnt have any time yesterday, I'll be starting now for these requests I didnt get done.

@The Niche
Just like for everyone, you can change the logo in a way if you want, your request is still on. anywho
you like?

to dark? to much glow? itll be easy to change so just let me know.

@Rose Guardian
here's a little something

and title

hope you like it.

@cyclope
you are required to have 180+ posts

Starrodkirby86

Now, I'm not Niche here or anything, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt if I gave my input on his logo... owo;

Well, first off, I really love it. It's so pleasing and the blending options are just spectacular. The background symbol though seems to be too translucent and makes the text a little hard to read. I suggest making that more transparent...

Of course, it's up to Niche, but I'm just sayin'. x:

Other than that, <3

Shalaren

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 05, 2011, 02:42:11 am
Now, I'm not Niche here or anything, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt if I gave my input on his logo... owo;

Well, first off, I really love it. It's so pleasing and the blending options are just spectacular. The background symbol though seems to be too translucent and makes the text a little hard to read. I suggest making that more transparent...

Of course, it's up to Niche, but I'm just sayin'. x:

Other than that, <3

Actually I agree with you :P but, if you put the logo on a background, the words become easier to read, altough it wouldnt be hard at all to change its opacity, so im just waiting for Niche to decide ^^,

Also thank you! I'm happy people like my designs.

megaman30796

can u get me a game over screen with fighter01 being down in a medieval war?
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 02:53:32 am
can u get me a game over screen with fighter01 being down in a medieval war?

um. ok  :huh:

megaman30796

im pretty sure i said that in the second post of this topic.

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 09:50:31 am
im pretty sure i said that in the second post of this topic.

wait u mean use sprites in the screen? if so then I dont do such things, to many small objects to move around, if you want me to use sprites, you make the out look and Ill put the effects and words... as I already said before, I dont deal with pixels.

incase you guys missed it
Quote from: Shalaren on March 05, 2011, 02:38:37 am
alright I didnt have any time yesterday, I'll be starting now for these requests I didnt get done.

@The Niche
Just like for everyone, you can change the logo in a way if you want, your request is still on. anywho
you like?

to dark? to much glow? itll be easy to change so just let me know.

@Rose Guardian
here's a little something

and title
[spoiler]

hope you like it.[/center]

@cyclope
you are required to have 180+ posts
[/quote][/spoiler]

megaman30796

no, i don't want sprites. i asked 2 things on the second post

1.if u could do sprites which you dont so nvm

2.if u could do a gameover screen with fighter01 falling in battle(not using sprites but just simple shadows or figures)

i asked 2 different things so dont get em confused.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 08:19:14 pm
no, i don't want sprites. i asked 2 things on the second post

1.if u could do sprites which you dont so nvm

2.if u could do a gameover screen with fighter01 falling in battle(not using sprites but just simple shadows or figures)

i asked 2 different things so dont get em confused.

How about you work on not being a dick to those who make you wonderful things, dick?

megaman30796

he's confused so i explained what i want 2 him. the main question is what's wrong with u?

ForeverZer0

It would likely be in both your best interests to not respond in this topic again and drop it. Pretend neither one posted anything. Just advice.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

megaman30796

yeah. anything i post, that guy over there must intefere and insult.

Shalaren

cause of these useless posts I have a feeling people missed their logo's xD

@The niche

Reminder, you call allways ask me to edit it in case the symbol makes it hard to read.

@Rose Guardian

and your title

new made logo for @Tuggernuts :D

im starting to get reall good at this ^^

@megaman30796 Ill play around with this and see what I can do.

megaman30796

thank you! but pls understand that i dont mean any negative things 2 u. these guys r always twisting up the stories.

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 09:44:49 pm
thank you! but pls understand that i dont mean any negative things 2 u. these guys r always twisting up the stories.

no worries ;) I understood what you mean, I did get kinda confused.

New Rule for future requests! you must use the form given in the first page in order to request, if you choose not to, Ill choose to ignore.

also finished requests will be also included in the first page if you werent able to find it within the pages.

megaman30796

The Niche

I like it very much, thank you! It is an achievement to be very proud of indeed.

Shalaren

Quote from: The Niche on March 06, 2011, 12:08:29 pm
I like it very much, thank you! It is an achievement to be very proud of indeed.

I just realized I forgot about the skull you asked for  :wacko:

The Niche

Oh that isn't really necessary, it's an idea I'm toying with.

Shalaren

G_G

This 180 post limit is really stupid if you ask me. Make it 30 like advertising, that way you know people are somewhat into the forum.

Shalaren

hmm yeah. I guess 180 is to much, but 30 is just to low. I've seen a few that left at this amount therefore I guess ill go down to 60. that would be reasonable S:.

cyclope

HI I'd like to request a Logo and Title Screen:

Text: Colors
Colors: Green, dark purple, black,
Kind of Objects: I want it abstract so maybe some abstract leafs or trees and some kind of purple portal
Kind of Font: Something mysterious and with some magic 
Overlay: Something like a crystal
Brief explanation: I want something abstract, not concrete, mysterious
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Shalaren

March 07, 2011, 08:36:37 am #69 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 04:33:29 pm by Shalaren
for me to continue I need you to approve of one of these logo's as im not sure exactly what effect ud like,
if you dont like any of these, try describing your self better.
or

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shalaren

cyclope

Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:36:37 am
for me to continue I need you to approve of one of these logo's as im not sure exactly what effect ud like,
or

I liked the second one, but if it isn't much trouble I would like the text in gray scale.
Things I Hate

Shalaren

Quote from: cyclope on March 07, 2011, 05:04:16 pm
Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:36:37 am
or

I liked the second one, but if it isn't much trouble I would like the text in gray scale.

you want it to be green grey..ish?

cyclope

Things I Hate

Shalaren

cyclope

Things I Hate

Shalaren

cyclope

Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:01:38 pm

I love it! Do you mind if I ask for the .PSD document? I want to play a bit with the colors and positions.
Things I Hate

Karltheking4

March 08, 2011, 03:01:40 am #79 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:05:09 am by Karltheking4
These are nice!
Could I get one please...?

Text: Telekinesis
Colors: Light pink, white, black
kind of objects: none
kind of font: An oldish, cursive looking font (maybe underlined? Only if it looks nice)
Brief explenation: Try to make it look flowing (graceful...?). A kind of light pinkish background around it please, a bit like the colours one, but larger and lighter.

~Thanks!

Shalaren

Quote from: cyclope on March 07, 2011, 11:18:06 pm
Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:01:38 pm

I love it! Do you mind if I ask for the .PSD document? I want to play a bit with the colors and positions.

ill upload it today after work :)

Quote from: Karltheking4 on March 08, 2011, 03:01:40 am
These are nice!
Could I get one please...?

Text: Telekinesis
Colors: Light pink, white, black
kind of objects: none
kind of font: An oldish, cursive looking font (maybe underlined? Only if it looks nice)
Brief explenation: Try to make it look flowing (graceful...?). A kind of light pinkish background around it please, a bit like the colours one, but larger and lighter.

~Thanks!

you didnt specify if with title screen or without.

Karltheking4

Shalaren

ok so for this week I wont take any requests, Ill open it again next week.
as for those who already requested, Ill get yours done.

PhoenixFire

...are you still closed? I would like to request some things if you're open to requests :)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Shalaren

ok I am now taking requests :)

G_G

8-Bit style, goldish color, white aura around it. Text "Classic". Nothing else, just a simple logo.

PhoenixFire

Looking for a title screen, dark colouring, same type of lettering that's in your sig, saying: Mixture-1. Background should be something related to alchemy, such as symbols, chemical formulas, etc. If you feel like it, a logo / banner would be cool too...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Shalaren

@G_G btw that would have been really nice if you used the form, but ok.

by 8-Bit style, you mean making it look pixel-like-ish? o-o

obviously not made by me

@digitalsoul so your looking for both Title and a Screen?
and as Alchemy background, as if somehting like...

not made by me

PhoenixFire

Actually, yes to both. The titlescreen is more important, but I would love a banner as well, like what most members have as a signature on their profiles here. As to the example picture, yes, you "hit the nail on the head" with that one.

Shalaren

Ill start first thing after work tommorow :)

G_G

Not really that style, using this font. http://www.dafont.com/pf-tempesta-five.font

Sorry for not using the form, didn't think it was needed since it was so simple.

PhoenixFire

Shalaren

G_G

Nice dude, thanks! *lvls*

Shalaren

May 10, 2011, 11:37:07 am #94 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:45:53 am by Shalaren
im suprised... and Happy you like it :), im gonna leave your request open since I only got 2 requests at the moment.
so if you want any changes your free to ask.
Quote from: Ninja-mon on May 10, 2011, 08:12:02 am
Cool, Thank You!

I tried looking for a font but couldnt decide, so I kinda have to ask you to choose the font tou want me to use
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=403&text=Mixture-1
you can look here

PhoenixFire

nathmatt

HI I'd like to request a Logo i will use for my map title
Colors: color
kind of objects: not sure my games based of orbs so something similar to a orb colored  color
kind of font: font
some kind of overlay: similar to this

the logo is 'Azura The Orb of Destruction'
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Shalaren

Quote from: Gagmon on May 10, 2011, 10:22:36 am
Nice dude, thanks! *lvls*

with background

without
http://imageshack.us/m/861/3861/color2.png

nathmatt

your request is still open, you may ask for any changes you like.

digitalsoul working on it now

nathmatt

can i see the psd if you use photo shop i want to play around with the colors
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Shalaren

nathmatt

May 10, 2011, 09:42:29 pm #100 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 09:44:06 pm by nathmatt
here is what it looks like in game i decided to lose the orb
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Shalaren

ah, you dont even need to credit me for that then, its pretty much your own design now.

nathmatt

You did do the alignment I think that at least deserves credit some times the little things are what make the graphics look better
Join Dead Frontier
My script

Shalaren

Sylphe

Hey Shalaren are you still alive ? :333
blindly follow his heart can lead to the loss

Sylphe, descendant of Zoldik Family.
Quote from: TedBearTRY KEEP UP