Shalaren's Shop (RE-OPEN)

Started by Shalaren, February 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on March 05, 2011, 09:44:49 pm
thank you! but pls understand that i dont mean any negative things 2 u. these guys r always twisting up the stories.

no worries ;) I understood what you mean, I did get kinda confused.

New Rule for future requests! you must use the form given in the first page in order to request, if you choose not to, Ill choose to ignore.

also finished requests will be also included in the first page if you werent able to find it within the pages.

megaman30796

"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

The Niche

I like it very much, thank you! It is an achievement to be very proud of indeed.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Shalaren

Quote from: The Niche on March 06, 2011, 12:08:29 pm
I like it very much, thank you! It is an achievement to be very proud of indeed.

I just realized I forgot about the skull you asked for  :wacko:

The Niche

Oh that isn't really necessary, it's an idea I'm toying with.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Shalaren

G_G

This 180 post limit is really stupid if you ask me. Make it 30 like advertising, that way you know people are somewhat into the forum.

Shalaren

hmm yeah. I guess 180 is to much, but 30 is just to low. I've seen a few that left at this amount therefore I guess ill go down to 60. that would be reasonable S:.

cyclope

HI I'd like to request a Logo and Title Screen:

Text: Colors
Colors: Green, dark purple, black,
Kind of Objects: I want it abstract so maybe some abstract leafs or trees and some kind of purple portal
Kind of Font: Something mysterious and with some magic 
Overlay: Something like a crystal
Brief explanation: I want something abstract, not concrete, mysterious
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Shalaren

March 07, 2011, 08:36:37 am #69 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 04:33:29 pm by Shalaren
for me to continue I need you to approve of one of these logo's as im not sure exactly what effect ud like,
if you dont like any of these, try describing your self better.
Spoiler: ShowHide
or

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shalaren

cyclope

Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:36:37 am
for me to continue I need you to approve of one of these logo's as im not sure exactly what effect ud like,
or

I liked the second one, but if it isn't much trouble I would like the text in gray scale.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Shalaren

Quote from: cyclope on March 07, 2011, 05:04:16 pm
Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:36:37 am
or

I liked the second one, but if it isn't much trouble I would like the text in gray scale.

you want it to be green grey..ish?

cyclope

Things I Hate

Shalaren

cyclope

Things I Hate

Shalaren

cyclope

Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:01:38 pm

I love it! Do you mind if I ask for the .PSD document? I want to play a bit with the colors and positions.
Things I Hate

Karltheking4

March 08, 2011, 03:01:40 am #79 Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 03:05:09 am by Karltheking4
These are nice!
Could I get one please...?

Text: Telekinesis
Colors: Light pink, white, black
kind of objects: none
kind of font: An oldish, cursive looking font (maybe underlined? Only if it looks nice)
Brief explenation: Try to make it look flowing (graceful...?). A kind of light pinkish background around it please, a bit like the colours one, but larger and lighter.

~Thanks!