Shalaren's Shop (RE-OPEN)

Started by Shalaren, February 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

Quote from: cyclope on March 07, 2011, 11:18:06 pm
Quote from: Shalaren on March 07, 2011, 08:01:38 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide

I love it! Do you mind if I ask for the .PSD document? I want to play a bit with the colors and positions.

ill upload it today after work :)

Quote from: Karltheking4 on March 08, 2011, 03:01:40 am
These are nice!
Could I get one please...?

Text: Telekinesis
Colors: Light pink, white, black
kind of objects: none
kind of font: An oldish, cursive looking font (maybe underlined? Only if it looks nice)
Brief explenation: Try to make it look flowing (graceful...?). A kind of light pinkish background around it please, a bit like the colours one, but larger and lighter.

~Thanks!

you didnt specify if with title screen or without.

Karltheking4

Shalaren

ok so for this week I wont take any requests, Ill open it again next week.
as for those who already requested, Ill get yours done.

PhoenixFire

...are you still closed? I would like to request some things if you're open to requests :)
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Shalaren

ok I am now taking requests :)

G_G

8-Bit style, goldish color, white aura around it. Text "Classic". Nothing else, just a simple logo.

PhoenixFire

Looking for a title screen, dark colouring, same type of lettering that's in your sig, saying: Mixture-1. Background should be something related to alchemy, such as symbols, chemical formulas, etc. If you feel like it, a logo / banner would be cool too...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Shalaren

@G_G btw that would have been really nice if you used the form, but ok.

by 8-Bit style, you mean making it look pixel-like-ish? o-o

obviously not made by me

@digitalsoul so your looking for both Title and a Screen?
and as Alchemy background, as if somehting like...

not made by me

PhoenixFire

Actually, yes to both. The titlescreen is more important, but I would love a banner as well, like what most members have as a signature on their profiles here. As to the example picture, yes, you "hit the nail on the head" with that one.

Shalaren

Ill start first thing after work tommorow :)

G_G

Not really that style, using this font. http://www.dafont.com/pf-tempesta-five.font

Sorry for not using the form, didn't think it was needed since it was so simple.

PhoenixFire

Shalaren

G_G

Nice dude, thanks! *lvls*

Shalaren

May 10, 2011, 11:37:07 am #94 Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 11:45:53 am by Shalaren
im suprised... and Happy you like it :), im gonna leave your request open since I only got 2 requests at the moment.
so if you want any changes your free to ask.
Quote from: Ninja-mon on May 10, 2011, 08:12:02 am
Cool, Thank You!

I tried looking for a font but couldnt decide, so I kinda have to ask you to choose the font tou want me to use
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=403&text=Mixture-1
you can look here

PhoenixFire

nathmatt

HI I'd like to request a Logo i will use for my map title
Colors: color
kind of objects: not sure my games based of orbs so something similar to a orb colored  color
kind of font: font
some kind of overlay: similar to this

the logo is 'Azura The Orb of Destruction'
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Shalaren

Quote from: Gagmon on May 10, 2011, 10:22:36 am
Nice dude, thanks! *lvls*

with background

without
http://imageshack.us/m/861/3861/color2.png

nathmatt

your request is still open, you may ask for any changes you like.

digitalsoul working on it now

nathmatt

can i see the psd if you use photo shop i want to play around with the colors
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Shalaren