[VXA] custom banking (Finished)

Started by DarkHeart85, December 19, 2015, 03:57:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkHeart85

December 19, 2015, 03:57:46 am Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:42:19 am by DarkHeart85
Custom Banking system

Version: <0.02>

Type: <Bank system>

Introduction

This system was designed for my Project-H game for RMVX Ace but I'm posting it here for others to use if they wish to use this.

Features
   The Features included in this system are as follows.
  • 1.) Deposit: Stores gold [or whatever you've termed your currency in your game] in a variable for later retrieval when/if desired.
  • 2.) Withdraw: allows you to retrieve the gold on the above mentioned variable.
  • 3.) Balance: Allows you to view the gold in the players possession as well as view the gold stored on the above mentioned variable without having to deposit or withdraw.
  • 4.) Invest: Bonds have been added, for use to upgrade towns, I Don't really know where to begin, if you have an idea post it here or PM me on it, the link i previously added here isn't for the same thing.

Screenshots

Spoiler: ShowHide

Demo

Instructions

play the demo to see the functionality and edit to view the code, it may be easier for you to Copy/paste everything

Credits and Thanks
    Darkheart85, BlackImp [from another site] lillibilli [from another site]

Author's Notes

Added Passage of time system in common events as well as the Investment System.
    Done, if you have trouble with it, please post bug reports here unless a moderator has Locked the thread.
warning: Don't visit my site if H-games or their developers offend you, this game and site is intended for those 18+.
Currently still recruiting for project,
if interested visit my site below.
site: