Blizzard Borealis

Started by Blizzard, March 01, 2011, 05:27:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

March 01, 2011, 05:27:00 pm Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:49:17 pm by Blizzard
Now you can listen to demos of already released songs and even demos of yet unreleased songs!

http://www.blizzard-borealis.com

Like Blizzard Borealis? Then you should like it on Facebook, Twitter, Soundcloud and MySpace as well!

Blizzard Borealis on Facebook
Blizzard Borealis on Twitter
Blizzard Borealis on Soundcloud
Blizzard Borealis on MySpace
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I liked your page and you got a comment.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Blizzard

G_G

Even though I have all of your songs, I'm thinking about buying your album again.

Blizzard

LMAO! I guess you will be one of the first people to buy Perfect Chaos once it's done. xD

Blizzard

*pokes people to like Blizzard Trance on Facebook*

Subsonic_Noise

-pokes back-
Sorry, Facebook reflex. But really, you should be happy, you've got more than Cognition Vault already :V

Blizzard

May 27, 2011, 12:18:55 pm #9 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:20:02 pm by Blizzard
That's because I spent $30 on advertising. ._.
Though, I have to say, 65 likes for $30 is not bad. Not bad at all. That means that probably for $200, I could get together 400 likes. Having half a thousand likes means something. In comparison when I spent $30 on Jango (an Internet radio site), I only got 5-6 people who liked my music. Facebook advertising seems to be much more efficient. Plus I can keep people posted easily by just posting a new status.

Subsonic_Noise

True. Plus, I think you only pay for likes. So when you don't get any, you don't pay.

Blizzard

You pay for impressions or clicks, you can choose. I've had about 250000 impressions and 124 clicks.

Blizzard

August 05, 2011, 07:37:57 am #12 Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:55:14 am by Blizzard
UPDATE!

Blizzard Trance has moved to http://www.blizzard-trance.com!
All the music that you used to listen from downloads.chaos-project.com/blizzmusic is now there as well: http://music.blizzard-trance.com

G_G

Whatever happened to that FL Studio contest?

Blizzard

10 songs were chosen and then the people voted. Out of those 10, one was really good and another 2 were decent. The rest was more or less crap. Guess what, the crappy ones won. :/

Blizzard

UPDATE!

You can now listen to the full songs from the album "The Storm is coming" at http://www.blizzard-trance.com! :D

Blizzard

*triple posts*

I am uploading more free songs from my older collection. They aren't as good and most of them could use some mastering, but they are alright and you guys might like them.

http://music.blizzard-trance.com

Blizzard

*quadruple posts*

I have finally finished the cover art for the album Perfect Chaos. <3

Spoiler: ShowHide

Reives

Now if we just add some club lighting, all the ladies will be floodin' in to that. Awesomely catchy stuff, Blizz!
:~

Blizzard

March 23, 2012, 11:18:40 am #19 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:34:18 am by Blizzard
OMG, I'm being pirated! *LINK REMOVED* :'D
Am I already that known enough for people to actually pirate my music? :'D

EDIT: Holy Shit! There's more! :'D
*LINK REMOVED*
*LINK REMOVED*

Also: Please don't illegally download my music. :P There are enough online stores where you can legally but it.

EDIT: I found even more places. :X