Weapon Enhancments

Started by tech williams, March 02, 2011, 02:09:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tech williams

After looking obsessively I decided to ask. I want items that you find on travels to be bound to weapons. They can range anywhere from added atk to adding an element. I kinda want them to be put on the weapon at any time, but have to be taken off by another person in the game unless they have another item to extract it. Im pretty sure I can event this, but that will take hundreds of weapons and I fell it would be easier scripted.
How is it ninjas exist when they were meant to be silent killers? Shouldn't they be unknown?<br /><br />Hay you...Check out my deviant art.<br />Click here

AliveDrive

March 02, 2011, 02:16:33 am #1 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 03:18:02 am by AliveDrive
I will see if I can make a simple way to do this with events for any weapon that is applicable.

EDIT: Failure...it is a sad day. If you'd like to try it, I used states inflicted by items, but in the end realized that you cannot change a weapon's element.

Unless.... http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,944.0.html

Oh thank Blizz.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.