A Proposition

Started by WhiteRose, March 02, 2011, 12:23:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

Valhira Online does not seem to be getting any further in development; Delusian hasn't been online since October, and the game's website hasn't been updated since then either. I think it is time to remove it from featured projects. This is, of course, just my opinion.

winkio

Blizzard

I'll contact Delusian to see if he's still interested to keep his project up to date, whether it died and if he is ready to work a bit so that the game stays a featured project.

I've thought of removing it a month ago myself, but then I decided not to.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: WhiteRose on March 02, 2011, 12:23:05 pm
Valhira Online does not seem to be getting any further in development; Delusian hasn't been online since October, and the game's website hasn't been updated since then either. I think it is time to remove it from featured projects. This is, of course, just my opinion.

I already suggested this, and I guess since you have boobs they'll listen. :V:

But really, I said it once, I'll say it again: It needs to go.

The game looked bad anyways, and honestly, I did not see it getting many customers, if any at all.

ForeverZer0

What are boobs?  :???:

It is possible that maybe its a month later without activity and things are different now. I believe it was agreed to leave it up a longer and see if anything became of it. That has been done. Now there are talks of getting rid of it.

Or it could just be the boobs.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

AliveDrive

Ok so I visited the website and I would like to officially renounce my earlier comment. This game is definitely RMXP history. It's a shame that it never saw an original release.

One question though...

*all* those people that pre-ordered the game...what of that?
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

Well, if Delusian has taken the money, then I'd say he'll have to give it back. >.<

AliveDrive

Probably shouldn't have set up the paypal until after the game was done and they were just in the bug testing phase... :(

Blizzard

He was a tad too overambitious.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: AliveDrive on March 03, 2011, 03:55:32 am
Ok so I visited the website and I would like to officially renounce my earlier comment. This game is definitely RMXP history. It's a shame that it never saw an original release.

One question though...

*all* those people that pre-ordered the game...what of that?

lolwut RMXP history? That game looked awful.

Also, if I were those people, I would sue his ass to the far ends of the Milky Way.

Quote from: Blizzard on March 03, 2011, 05:03:37 am
He was a tad too overambitious.

And it was a waste on such an awful-looking game.

nathmatt

March 03, 2011, 10:16:29 pm #12 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:17:58 pm by nathmatt
I would have to agree the menu system he had me made be4 I quit was realy ugly
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

I think he meant that the game is history, he just wanted to empathize that it's RXMP related.
I kind of knew that this would happen.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on March 04, 2011, 02:23:58 am
I think he meant that the game is history, he just wanted to empathize that it's RXMP related.

Woops. xD

AliveDrive

With no regard to quality, it was an online game with RMXP, that's all I meant.

Further proof that Blizzard can see the future, at least partly.

Vell

I was fairly sure it would flop, if it did get out in the first place. The guy working on it had no concept of the people he was marketing to.

SBR*

Quote from: UltaFlame on March 04, 2011, 05:36:47 pm
I was fairly sure it would flop, if it did get out in the first place. The guy working on it had no concept of the people he was marketing to.

And why on earth would you ever pay to play an RMXP game; there are tons of other, exactly the same RMXP games out there. Instead, pay for Minecraft :D.

Shalaren

aveyond is an rmxp game that many people bought, but that was way better then valhira.
the game was indeed ought to end.

tSwitch

Aveyond was nothing special.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr