Need an anime/manga artist for my remake of Orion X(GAME HAS MATURE CONTENT)

Started by Rose Guardian, March 02, 2011, 02:51:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose Guardian

Hi, I am currently looking for a anime/manga artist for a remake of my old game Orion X, a better remake I should say.  The game has mature content so the artist MUST BE 18 or older or the age considered an adult in their country or just old enough to play an M rated game.  Please keep in mind I cannot pay anyone and the reason is a legeniment one, but I promise to give credit to whoever decides to do the artwork and character art for the game.

Sorry if I sound mean but I WILL NOT tolerate lazyness or those who say they will help then don't or dropping out on the project.  If you decide to do the artwork and character art you have to stay with the project til the end.

If you want you know what the game is about go to:

http://ky86.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2uinqc

I have a story I wrote based on the game and is deferent than the one I did in 2007.  Please keep in mind the story is mature content so make sure you turn off the mature filter at deviant art to view it.  I am Ky86 at that site by the way.

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Rose Guardian

Quote from: AliveDrive on March 02, 2011, 02:55:01 pm
Umm...did you mean like blood/gore? or...  :naughty:

Calm down I only mean blood and gore and bad language I don't mean nudity, the game is only going to be rated Mature not Adults Only I just said that they have to be 18 and up or the age considered an adult in their country because, I want someone with good and close to professional anime/manga drawing skills and I am not sure how old people need to be a deviant art to turn off the mature content filter.  That's all.

AliveDrive

Just checking. I was going to be mad at you for perverting the holy RMXP. But gore is cool. Yeah, I can't draw. Whatsoever.
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Rose Guardian

BUMP
Alright why don't any artist want to help me? I really need an artist. I hope I didn't scare them away with the Mature Content warnning. . . :???:

AliveDrive

WhiteRose

You're asking for near-professional quality art on your terms, and not offering any sort of reward other than credit. People aren't exactly going to be jumping at the chance here. :)

Rose Guardian

Quote from: WhiteRose on March 03, 2011, 05:45:54 pm
You're asking for near-professional quality art on your terms, and not offering any sort of reward other than credit. People aren't exactly going to be jumping at the chance here. :)

Please stop. You're upsetting me. I really, really can't pay anyone I live in Michigan it's very hard to get a job.  I live with my grandparents and they will not give me money for this sort of thing. . . These are not excuses I am telling the truth. . .Why dosen't anyone understand it's not fair.   What else am I suppose to do if I cannot pay them. . .

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

And that's good news, because it means you can do exceptional things with your life.

EDIT: Wow, I am truly hopelessly optimistic.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Rose Guardian on March 03, 2011, 05:54:35 pm
Quote from: WhiteRose on March 03, 2011, 05:45:54 pm

Please stop. You're upsetting me. I really, really can't pay anyone I live in Michigan it's very hard to get a job.  I live with my grandparents and they will not give me money for this sort of thing. . . These are not excuses I am telling the truth. . .Why dosen't anyone understand it's not fair.   What else am I suppose to do if I cannot pay them. . .

I'm sorry if I upset you; I was just trying to explain why you aren't drawing as many offers as you seem to have expected.

My suggestion would to work on other aspects of your game and post a demo; if people can see that your game truly is fantastic and get excited about it, then they'll be more willing to offer their talents to help you.

Rose Guardian

That's okay I accept your appology.  I just do not know what else I can reward them with other than money because like I said there are very legeniment reasons why I can't pay them.  I would offer to help them with their game but I can't script, I can't sprite, my spelling and grammer is horrible and I suck at mapping and I really do not want to mess up their game. But I'll post a demo as soon as I finish it.

Rose Guardian

Sorry for the double post I just wanted to let everyone know you can ignore this now I just recently found an artist.

Taiine

I draw, I can draw very well. But my art comes with a price. I may offer up my talents to people for their games for free. But only if I see the game have some progress as well as being you know, GOOD and wont be a total flop that falls off the face of the earth, essentially wasting any time and work I had spent creating anything for it when I could be paid for such work or put such to use in my own game.

Life is never fair. I'm in Florida and finding a job here is near impossible, you see me crying about it? Nope. I live off my commission works.