[XP] Shalaren (UPDATED) -Please reread-

Started by Shalaren, March 02, 2011, 11:06:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

June 26, 2011, 03:06:47 pm #20 Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 04:37:52 pm by Shalaren
BUMP o:

UPDATE June-26-11, sunday
I got all the resources that I need. I just need a team to start coming up with Ideas, I just need writers and creative people with creative Idea, because im starting to event and creat the story along the game. The problem im having is not being able to think everything through in the story, I keep on changing it until its just right, so I need IDEAS, as the main thing, so I want to creat a team of discussion where we just discuss everything of the game, monsters, trasures, and missions, and the story line it self, find why or how everything is to happen.

Topics:
Kathel Discussion
Finely Discussion
Jamie Discussion
The Varl Discussion
Gilleruins Discussion
Okku Discussion
Green Castle Discussion
Begining and theme Discussion

cyclope

I would like to join the team. I am in vacations and I have plenty of time.
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Shalaren

cool, I made a development forum where we can discuss everything, nothing like a community type,
just to make it easier to plan
http://shalaren.freeforums.org/index.php