William concept art

Started by The Niche, March 04, 2011, 08:05:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatsamu

I think I'll be able to do some stuff on that list this week.

I'm going to give priority to Battle and Victory poses.

The Niche

Are we going to stick with this or are we going with something else? I especially need to know about the hair. Second, will I draw the sword in his sprite or not, seeing as how we're going for multiple weapons?
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Hatsamu

Quote from: The Niche on May 22, 2011, 10:30:50 am
Are we going to stick with this or are we going with something else? I especially need to know about the hair. Second, will I draw the sword in his sprite or not, seeing as how we're going for multiple weapons?

I'd say not to draw the sword, unless we are going to use an specific sprite for each weapon equipped.

Regarding his look, I'm going to give a try to this (both the hair and clothing style):

Quote from: winkio on March 16, 2011, 06:47:38 pm
What about short black hair?

Spoiler: ShowHide

EDIT: also, white clothes with blue trim instead of blue with red trim?

The Niche

Alright, I'll have that character sprite done later today.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

The Niche

I think it looks a little feminine, but that's what I've got so far. Any points before I continue?

winkio

The face could be thinner by a few pixels, and the hair could be up higher.  Also, his clothing looks more like a gi or some karate suit.  It should look more like a dress robe, so a little looser and with defined angles at the shoulder and waist, like in Hatsamu's drawing.

The Niche

Oh dear, the angles got lost. Oops. As to the face being thinner, I thought we were using the rtp style?

winkio

Quote from: The Niche on May 23, 2011, 02:34:45 pm
As to the face being thinner, I thought we were using the rtp style?

Yes, we are.  And rtp faces are different sizes and there are some that are thinner, specifically male faces.

The Niche

May 27, 2011, 06:13:47 am #48 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 01:53:17 pm by The Niche

I'm not sure how much better this is, seeing as I used a completely different template but w/e. Whatcha think?

EDIT: I just noticed the hair is dis-oriented. That's fixed in my current draft and will be better in my next upload.