The Sixth Blade

Started by Juan, May 28, 2008, 08:11:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Juan

May 28, 2008, 08:11:01 am Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 09:11:40 am by Juan
A website created by me. Its my first real website. Its an rpg maker website. Right now its still in developing stages so bear with me. The website link is The Sixth Blade. Anyone is welcome to join this website. This website I made will soon have some content.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Starrodkirby86

May 28, 2008, 05:01:53 pm #1 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 05:03:53 pm by Starrodkirby86
There's obviously no content YET. It's probably quiet, but I hope it's going to be very popular. Not bad, this is the first time I seen a ZetaBoard really so nice. :3 And the terms and conditions is so great, since it's so short yet it brings the point across. :D

Oh, but one thing. It looks a lot like the Chaos Project except you're the leader and there's some minor description changes, and obviously the theme...Don't know if that's a good thing.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Juan

May 28, 2008, 07:14:38 pm #2 Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 07:52:16 pm by Juan
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on May 28, 2008, 05:01:53 pm
There's obviously no content YET. It's probably quiet, but I hope it's going to be very popular. Not bad, this is the first time I seen a ZetaBoard really so nice. :3 And the terms and conditions is so great, since it's so short yet it brings the point across. :D

Oh, but one thing. It looks a lot like the Chaos Project except you're the leader and there's some minor description changes, and obviously the theme...Don't know if that's a good thing.

I made that board about a month ago when chaos project was offline but my parents deleted it by mistake so I remade it two days ago. There was actually a lot of other rpg maker forms for each rpg maker. But I changed it so it be easyer to manage. I'v been studying on CSS laterly. I'v been bored lately since I can't download on this computer.  I got alot of stuff I want to add but need rpg maker xp for all of it.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617