Run Time Package

Started by G_G, March 07, 2011, 02:47:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Agckuu Coceg

New part. Check it out and tell me what you think about it.

Villager-03 Part: ShowHide
I'm not retarded, but I'm busy. Sorry for patience.

G_G

Nice job Coo!

Offtopic:
You most likely missed the shout, but here it is again.
Dear Agckuu Cuckoo Guy, Your name is too hard to pronounce and remember, I shall starting calling you A Coo or Coo. Sincerely, game_guy.
PS the first part is somewhat easy to remember, but the 2nd is always a blank to me which is why I'm only shortening the first part.

Agckuu Coceg

Offtopic: g_g, I think that you're going to laugh.

My nickname - not a set of letters, as it seems. This is a spelling of the Russian language in latin letters a similar style, a russian sort of leetspeak. And my nickname translated a Hell's Neighbor, on the pronunciation - Adskiy Sosed.

ForeverZer0

Ag-Koo Ko-keg
That's how I see it.

I suppose I can also mention how I like the sprite.  ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

Adsky Sosed, screw that I'm calling you Coo >:U

Thats even harder to remember than your username D:

Agckuu Coceg

QuoteThats even harder to remember than your username D:

:rulez: :rite:

And:

Villager-03: ShowHide

Blizzard

April 20, 2011, 02:34:50 am #126 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:36:23 am by Blizzard
Nice work. :)
Though, it would be good if we don't copy all the sprites from the RMXP RTP.

EDIT: I think the hair of the up and down directions is a bit too low. In comparison with other sprites, it's off by 2 or 3 pixels.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Agckuu Coceg

April 20, 2011, 03:00:58 am #127 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:14:31 am by Agckuu Coceg
Quote from: Blizzard on April 20, 2011, 02:34:50 am

Though, it would be good if we don't copy all the sprites from the RMXP RTP.

Heh, this is not a copy. Part from that spirte, part from this sprite, editing with new templates size, recoloring... This is how frankens roll. ^_____^

QuoteEDIT: I think the hair of the up and down directions is a bit too low. In comparison with other sprites, it's off by 2 or 3 pixels.

I'm check this.

P.S. Reworked.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

Lol, you did it the other way around. You lowered the hair of the left/right sprites. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Agckuu Coceg

Quote from: Blizzard on April 20, 2011, 03:27:39 am
Lol, you did it the other way around. You lowered the hair of the left/right sprites. xD

Just as planned. It's all about height.

AngryPacman

Not to be off-topic, but you still need lotsa music, right? I'd be happy to contribute some tracks for you between writing scripts and schoolwork. If you want some examples of my work, just let me know.
I take it you're looking for MP3 format orchestrated action music. I'd gladly do that.
G_G's a silly boy.

Ryex

thats not off topic at all. and if you've any skill we would gladly accept donated music.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Yeah, we still need lots of music. We'll gladly accept your offer.

We'd prefer wav or flac files. That way we can decide upon a final format in the very end so we can maintain the highest quality possible.

@Agckuu Coceg: Yeah, but it looks weird because the hair is a lot lower than on the other sprites.

Agckuu Coceg

Quote from: Blizzard on April 20, 2011, 07:13:39 am
@Agckuu Coceg: Yeah, but it looks weird because the hair is a lot lower than on the other sprites.

So I lined them. IMO they should be lower. Because to do everything bodies like a copies with same height is  unreal, right  :shifty:?

Okay, time for new work.

Villager-04 Part: ShowHide

And meet the thing that you cannot see in the RTP before.
Villager-04 Part: ShowHide

Cause we think about political correctness.  :police:

Blizzard

Quote from: Agckuu Coceg on April 21, 2011, 02:11:48 am
So I lined them. IMO they should be lower. Because to do everything bodies like a copies with same height is  unreal, right  :shifty:?

I agree on that, but then the body should be smaller, not just the hair pushed down into their heads. This makes them look like they have some sort of flat head illness compared to the other sprites. You should take off a line of pixels off the legs and the torso rather than two lines off the forehead.

Agckuu Coceg

Quote from: Blizzard on April 21, 2011, 02:27:33 am
Quote from: Agckuu Coceg on April 21, 2011, 02:11:48 am
So I lined them. IMO they should be lower. Because to do everything bodies like a copies with same height is  unreal, right  :shifty:?

I agree on that, but then the body should be smaller, not just the hair pushed down into their heads. This makes them look like they have some sort of flat head illness compared to the other sprites. You should take off a line of pixels off the legs and the torso rather than two lines off the forehead.

Okay, I reworked this with your references.

Villager-03: ShowHide

But do you think about the sprite #4, and what version you like more?

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Better, but you forgot the left and right sprites again. xD

AngryPacman

Alright, so I started messing around on Sibelius a bit then decided to give you something, so here's a fast-paced minor piece that could probably be good for battles or intense scenes. Keep in mind that this is a one-day composition, and isn't very long... It's up on Soundcloud because I couldn't get no attatchments on. If there are any problems with this, just let me know.
Should we make a music thread?
Lol, that version sounds shit. I'll edit the reverb settings and reupload soon.
G_G's a silly boy.

Ryex

Very interesting composition. I like how it smoothly transition the melody form one instrument to another. but you do it so fast the the smooth transitions become very choppy when mixed with the reverb. perhaps changing up the reverbs will improve it, but also consider lengthening the time between the instrument transitions.

on another note, could you attempt to get it to a point so that the music loops from the end of the track to the beginning smoothly? it's a very desirable trait in game music.