Voice actors needed

Started by phillip1756, March 20, 2011, 04:17:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip1756

Hello people,i have decided to put voice acting into my project,last time i tried something like this so i need people who are regulary active.This post will be updated when more characters are added and you'll be inboxed lines when new lines are added.

Currently available characters

Name:Elaina
Bio:Elaina ran away from her Kitoren clan and joined up with the Crimson Devils gang,Secretly she steals from the gang's boss.
Need:voice actors for all the ages still

Name:Jorst
Bio:Before Elaina came along,Jorst was the youngest in the Crimson Devils gang,as he grew up he became more jealous of Elaina's accomplishments and  awaits the day
that she slips out of line.

Name:Doren
Bio:Doren grew up on the streets of the city,he only recently discovered a few years ago he can use
magic.
Need:voice actors for all the ages still

Spaceman McConaughey

phillip1756

umm it werent gonna be a paid job

legacyblade

I suggest joining Voice Acting Alliance and posting a recruitment thread there.

Spaceman McConaughey

March 20, 2011, 08:57:08 pm #4 Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 08:59:42 pm by Tuggernuts
Quote from: phillip1756 on March 20, 2011, 07:27:15 pm
umm it werent gonna be a paid job

Seriously, you ask people if you can use their voices in your game, and you won't pay them?

I do not see anybody here taking this job for no money. That is just ridiculous to ask, at least on this forum.

legacyblade

O.o there's are several internet forums where people voice in eachohter's projects for no money. That's like expecting someone who makes a script request to be offering money.

It is ridiculous for you to ask that, at least on this forum. This is a hobbyist site. Most everything we do here is for free.

Spaceman McConaughey

March 21, 2011, 12:23:26 am #6 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 12:34:45 am by Tuggernuts
*removed*

meh.

WhiteRose

I might be able to give you a hand with this if I find the time. I've never tried voice acting before, so it might be fun to give it a shot. Right now, though, classes are my first priority, followed by Remexos and SoD. If I find myself with extra time on my hands, though, I'll let you know.

Makeshift

Im up with it so tell me what i have to do

phillip1756

Quote from: Makeshift on March 21, 2011, 03:14:04 pm
Im up with it so tell me what i have to do
what character do u wanna do?

G_G

I'll be Elaina :V No I can't voice act.... Anyways Branden, please don't take this to offense but look at all the other resource requests thread. Its as if you're saying all other request threads were paid threads. Voice acting is just another resource along with music, sounds, graphics, etc...

phillip1756

Quote from: game_guy on March 22, 2011, 01:45:22 am
I'll be Elaina :V No I can't voice act.... Anyways Branden, please don't take this to offense but look at all the other resource requests thread. Its as if you're saying all other request threads were paid threads. Voice acting is just another resource along with music, sounds, graphics, etc...
Okay,Elaina is one of the characters that has different age stages so what age do you wanna voice?

WhiteRose

Quote from: phillip1756 on March 22, 2011, 09:09:17 am
Quote from: game_guy on March 22, 2011, 01:45:22 am
Okay,Elaina is one of the characters that has different age stages so what age do you wanna voice?

G_G is a boy; he was just kidding (hence the :V)

phillip1756

phillip1756

Power Hungry Midget

I could do voice acting for Doren if you want. PM me when you want me to start. Then I'll give you my email if it's not already displayed and you can send me a script.

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde

phillip1756

Quote from: Power Hungry Midget on March 31, 2011, 05:50:02 pm
I could do voice acting for Doren if you want. PM me when you want me to start. Then I'll give you my email if it's not already displayed and you can send me a script.
Doren is one of the characters with 3 different age stages so which one do u wanna do?

Power Hungry Midget

The plot thickens......

I have a mind to join a club and then beat you over the head with it.
     -Groucho Marx
I often quote myself. I find it adds spice to the conversation.
     -George Bernard Shaw

http://xkcd.com/303

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
    -Oscar Wilde