Offering help!

Started by Holyrapid, March 22, 2011, 01:37:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

For once, somebody posting in this area/sub-board isn't asking for help, but offering it. because of THIS decision, i am offering the help mentioned in it.

So, if you're in need of minor graphics editing, and don't have the time/knowledge/resources to do it yourself, you can ask me and i'll see what i can do.

Also, i can make some sort of remixes (i use Audacity) and will usually make it the way i want it, but will try to make it something like you wanted. I make the remixes mainly by ear, so don't bother asking the technical stuff, because i won't probably remember it.

Also i can try to give small ideas and brainstorm and give criticism... That's all for now.

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

jporter917

I am could use some help, I am looking for a new graphic. I am using ABABS and I have the option on to show character graphics, swinging a sword, jumping, running, preforming an action, etc. While I have a great graphic for the character I don't have one for the sword effect. If you have time I would love enjoy you assistances in creating one.

My idea is the effect would be a diagonal slash with a light circle around the slash, the color of the effect would be red. I saw an old video of what I am looking for I will link it below. I am sure many people have seen the video I am going to link, but I just want the sword effect graphic make so I can use it with BABS.

G_G

Holyrapid

@AliveDrive, if you're serious, be more specific.
@jporter917, Wait, are you using SBABS or BABS, because they're two different ABS's. SBABS is Squad Based Action Battle System, where as BABS is Blizz' ABS.
I don't have too much of experience with SBABS, but i'd think that a regular animation would probably do.
That would work at least in BABS...

@G_G no way what?

G_G

Sorry, I was just spamming 4 posts randomly to boost me up to 4000 posts xD

Holyrapid

XD That's all i can think to say, apart from 'You bastard'

AliveDrive

I was being completely serious, despite my approach. If you'd be interested in working on CP's community game I'm sure we'd be glad to have you.

The game is in it's very early stages so there are still lot's of ways to influence it.

That offer goes for anyone else as well.

Here's the link to: Song of Destruction
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Holyrapid

Well, i'll give it a thinking, and tell what i will do.
In the mean time, i'm still offering help to others.

Holyrapid

Bah, since i'm starting a new game of my own, i'm shutting this down. I might re-open it sometime...