Volcanic Zone Mapping

Started by winkio, March 24, 2011, 10:38:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

March 24, 2011, 10:38:08 am Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:26:59 am by winkio
I'm mapping the volcanic zone.

EDIT: I have 10 maps done.  I'm doing a sort of labyrinth inside the volcano, and lots of cliffs/lava floes outside.

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

winkio

May 10, 2011, 05:53:49 pm #2 Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 12:36:21 am by Mr. Tally-Mon
you'll have to wait a bit longer.  I'm working on a windowskin right now, but I got this crazy idea for how all the caverns can link together :)  Hopefully have it done tonight.

EDIT: got busy doing other stuff, but hey, at least I got the layout finished, and started on some of the puzzles.

Screenshot #1: Bridge puzzle!  There are 6 intersecting bridges that create 5 perpendicular intersections.  Each of these intersection has a single bridge piece that can be toggled horizontally or vertically.  There are 6 switches spread across the islands.  The puzzle can be solved forwards and backwards, and there is an optional chest that is harder to get.

Spoiler: ShowHide

AliveDrive

Wow, the puzzle seems like a pretty cool idea.

Do you remember the world map thing I posted early on?

Now whenever you exit the grassland you enter the world map!

But you can't go anywhere else yet...
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

winkio

Sorry I haven't posted this yet, stuff came up and I haven't had enough time to work on it.  I'll get it done this week I promise.

AliveDrive

There's no rush man.

We've all got lives offline.

But yeah I'm excited for you to post because I always like to see other people's work, and then I can connect your maps to the world map!

Which will be cool.

winkio

Got a few more maps done, but progress is slow because of moving and family problems.  I'm keeping at it though.

AliveDrive

L.A. Noire came out today.

I pre-ordered it.

;D

The Niche

Quote from: AliveDrive on May 17, 2011, 05:03:08 pm
L.A. Noire came out today.

I pre-ordered it.

;D

Oh look, a volcano.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

AliveDrive

I was letting wink know that I too, am busy. For less important reasons albeit, but busy nonetheless :D