[XP] Blizz-ABS weapon equip HUD for Z-HUD

Started by RPGManiac3030, March 24, 2011, 10:51:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boba Fett Link

This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

RPGManiac3030

Official Gio website:
gioadventures.freehostingcloud.com (under construction)

Boba Fett Link

Still no.

Maybe you should check in the Z-HUD script to see how Blizzard made it work.

RPGManiac3030

I've been using the Z-HUD as a reference since I first made the script...

I think it should work now, though.

Official Gio website:

Boba Fett Link

January 19, 2012, 05:50:32 pm #44 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:24:33 pm by Boba Fett Link
Now it makes the weapon back display weird.

Here's a screenshot to define what I mean by weird:
Spoiler: ShowHide

The weapon back is the same exact image as the skill and item backs

See the little triangles underneath and to the right of the back? Its like the weapon back is being tiled.

And the item is not centered still.

RPGManiac3030

Ok, there were some things I found on my part that weren't right, so I fixed them to mimic the other skill things.

I tried it on my game and it looks fine, so I hope this one works now  :^_^':

Official Gio website:

Boba Fett Link

January 22, 2012, 02:24:08 pm #46 Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:25:41 pm by Boba Fett Link
 :D It works great! Thanks!

danleon950410

For anyone that wants to use this script:
It works wonderfully and as planned, BUT it has an issue that collides with the Blizz ABS.
Using the Blizz's $game_system.hotkeys = false command to Hide either the HUD or the Hotkeys breaks the game. It doesn't even crash, it completeley freezes.
Weirdly enough, it doesn't happen by using the Hud and Hotkeys key to toggle their display.
I'm trying to fix this issue but i haven't been able to achieve it yet. I'm really unexperienced at this.

If i find the solution i'll post it ASAP. If anyone more experienced than me has some free time (i'm not asking for miracles, this post's been dead for like 4 years) any hand will be more than welcome.

LiTTleDRAgo

August 29, 2016, 11:34:36 am #48 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 11:35:47 am by LiTTleDRAgo
Quote from: danleon950410 on August 29, 2016, 11:23:48 am
It works wonderfully and as planned, BUT it has an issue that collides with the Blizz ABS.
Using the Blizz's $game_system.hotkeys = false command to Hide either the HUD or the Hotkeys breaks the game. It doesn't even crash, it completeley freezes.
Weirdly enough, it doesn't happen by using the Hud and Hotkeys key to toggle their display.
I'm trying to fix this issue but i haven't been able to achieve it yet. I'm really unexperienced at this.

If i find the solution i'll post it ASAP. If anyone more experienced than me has some free time (i'm not asking for miracles, this post's been dead for like 4 years) any hand will be more than welcome.

RMXP script call bug, to fix that you can modify your script call :

from this :

$game_system.hotkeys = false

into this :

$game_system.hotkeys = 
false

or using one of the following script (just select one) :

Interpreter Script Call Fix
Longer Script Call
Drago Core Engine

danleon950410

Quote from: LiTTleDRAgo on August 29, 2016, 11:34:36 am
Quote from: danleon950410 on August 29, 2016, 11:23:48 am

RMXP script call bug, to fix that you can modify your script call :

from this :

$game_system.hotkeys = false

into this :

$game_system.hotkeys = 
false

or using one of the following script (just select one) :

Interpreter Script Call Fix
Longer Script Call
Drago Core Engine

I wasn't aware of that. I feel really dumb now...Well, it's true:every day is school day...
Thank you very much for saving me, i was stuck and going crazy around this error.
You have my infinite gratitude,man