League of Legends

Started by Vell, March 27, 2011, 10:27:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I play on the NA servers.

Ryexadner

I consider myself to be an advanced player and I'm lv 30 so if your just starting out and  play with me you'll end up matched  with much higher level people
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Praelium

Quote from: Ryex on September 06, 2013, 03:54:26 pm
I play on the NA servers.

Ryexadner

I consider myself to be an advanced player and I'm lv 30 so if your just starting out and  play with me you'll end up matched  with much higher level people

I play on the EUW servers.

iPsychoFutendra

I consider myself to be an advanced player and I'm level 30 so if you're just starting out and play with me you'll end up matched with much higher leveled people.

Ryex

lol,

I suppose I can go smerfing on the EUW servers

might be fun to pub stomp
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

PhoenixFire

I play American servers... And I'm level 6 lolz...  If you play with me, uhm, yeah, I got nothing. I'm new so meh.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Praelium

Quote from: DigitalSoul on September 06, 2013, 06:43:09 pm
I play American servers... And I'm level 6 lolz...  If you play with me, uhm, yeah, I got nothing. I'm new so meh.

I am currently online via mobile. But I will give you some good sites to learn the basics of LoL.