Snowstorm 2008 & Hopeless 2008

Started by Blizzard, April 11, 2008, 11:37:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

April 11, 2008, 11:37:50 am Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 04:07:26 pm by Blizzard
Yes, I have been productive again. :)
They are not finished yet, but they already sound decent enough to let you eavesdrop a little. ;)

Blizzard - Snowstorm 2008 (Demo)

Blizzard - Hopeless 2008 (Demo)

EDIT:

I was active again. :P I worked more on Snowstorm 2008 and I have to say I like the result so far. Of course this will be even better when it's done. ;) I need some more and better master mixdown and maybe some tweaking on the sounds as well. I'll see. Maybe I should adjust the notes of the bassline as well to follow the song's scale... =X Well, that's depends on how "melodic" and how "hardsounding" I want it where they are not mutually exlusive, but using one more makes the other disappear slowly... =X That I will use another voice goes without saying. Most probably I'm gonna use "my own voice" (or what was left of it after the heavy filtering) like in "The Future 3000". <3

Blizzard - Snowstorm 2008 (Demo v2)

It's actually long enough to be finished song (2:49), but I will get this piece on at least 5 minutes, I just have to. <3 <3 <3

N-Joy! =D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Sally

Blizzard

April 20, 2008, 04:06:26 pm #2 Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 06:35:12 am by Blizzard
I'm glad that you like them. :) They will be way better when they are done.

EDIT:

I was active again. :P I worked more on Snowstorm 2008 and I have to say I like the result so far. Of course this will be even better when it's done. ;) I need some more and better master mixdown and maybe some tweaking on the sounds as well. I'll see. Maybe I should adjust the notes of the bassline as well to follow the song's scale... =X Well, that's depends on how "melodic" and how "hardsounding" I want it where they are not mutually exlusive, but using one more makes the other disappear slowly... =X That I will use another voice goes without saying. Most probably I'm gonna use "my own voice" (or what was left of it after the heavy filtering) like in "The Future 3000". <3

Blizzard - Snowstorm 2008 (Demo v2)

It's actually long enough to be finished song (2:49), but I will get this piece on at least 5 minutes, I just have to. <3 <3 <3

N-Joy! =D

EDIT:

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO IT! NOW!!! >8U
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.