High School :L

Started by Kett Shee, April 07, 2011, 10:15:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kett Shee

I hate it. Not the classes, or the lunches, or whatever. I hate the people. They are an idiotic, sex fueled, popularity based, uncaring machine. It's made me cynical and bitter(And I'm 15 for christ's sake). I find myself watching people use and abuse each other and I see relationships fall apart, and for some reason, I find these things amusing to watch. That's not wrong, is it? :L
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

April 07, 2011, 10:42:41 am #1 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:43:53 am by Blizzard
Quote from: Cait Sith on April 07, 2011, 10:15:54 am
sex fueled

That's not a bad thing. The problem arises when they get off showing their own sexuality. That makes everybody look like a jerk. People laugh at sex because they are insecure and are trying to prove themselves to others.

Quote from: Cait Sith on April 07, 2011, 10:15:54 am
It's made me cynical and bitter(And I'm 15 for christ's sake). I find myself watching people use and abuse each other and I see relationships fall apart, and for some reason, I find these things amusing to watch. That's not wrong, is it? :L

You enjoy seeing them fall apart because you can't have any of it. Sadly, you don't realize how irrelevant all of those things are.

Other than that, I totally agree. You just have to get through it. It sucks.
Why do you think I have made this post? Among other things, so that I could help people in your situation understand their situation so they don't become cynical and bitter. I went through quite an amount of shit myself and I can thought that I can help the younger generations so that they know they aren't alone and things WILL get better, a lot better.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kett Shee

Hmm. I'm done sulking then. It wastes too much time. I suppose I focus a bit too much on the bad in life and ignore the good. It kind of makes no sense at all, but I'm in a good mood all of a sudden. :3

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kett Shee

Quote from: Blizzard on April 07, 2011, 01:21:39 pm
Mood swings, eh? ._.

Lol, occasionally I run scenarios in my head where bad things always happen and then I get depressed. Maybe I should stop doing that. ._.

Blizzard

You should stop doing that immediately. This is one of the main reasons for depression. Imagine a friend would walk next to you all day and tell you bad stuff like this. Of course you'd feel like shit at the end of the day.

As I said, that's why I wanted to start that self-help stuff. I know a lot about these things and I feel that I can help a lot by sharing my knowledge. But the interest doesn't seem to be big enough. ._.

The Niche

Quote from: Kett Shee on April 07, 2011, 10:15:54 am
I hate it. Not the classes, or the lunches, or whatever. I hate the people. They are an idiotic, sex fueled, popularity based, uncaring machine. It's made me cynical and bitter(And I'm 15 for christ's sake). I find myself watching people use and abuse each other and I see relationships fall apart, and for some reason, I find these things amusing to watch. That's not wrong, is it? :L

Ah yes. I see your problem. You're feeling superior. Which means that you need to go find your bestest friends and hang around with them for as long as you can manage.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

WhiteRose

Quote from: The Niche on April 07, 2011, 01:46:10 pm
Ah yes. I see your problem. You're feeling superior.

Means a lot coming from you, Niche. ;)

The Niche

:L

And that's exactly why I'm able to advise on the problem. Surrounded by so many people who don't understand me, I have to deal with it so much.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Kett Shee

@Niche: The funny thing is that I have irl friends who I like to hang out with, but I have a stronger desire to meet several people on my msn favorites and hang out with them. :L

The Niche

Same here. I'd prefer to hang out here than with a lot of my irl friends. Of course, I have friends I prefer, like PHM, but they're all far away.

G_G

Quote from: Kett Shee on April 07, 2011, 01:31:18 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on April 07, 2011, 01:21:39 pm
Mood swings, eh? ._.

Lol, occasionally I run scenarios in my head where bad things always happen and then I get depressed. Maybe I should stop doing that. ._.

I do this all the time, however I don't become depressed. If I'm nervous about asking someone something I usually run the worst scenario in my head then I find ways to make it not look as bad. I find ways to try and avoid that scenario. I usually expect the worse, even if its just a yes or no question. I'm always expecting the worse which can be bad sometimes, but in a way it prepares me for it, so if this were to happen I'm not as shocked or down as I would have been without thinking about it.

Makes no sense but its very logical. My catch phrase "Whats the worst that can happen?"

Memor-X

high school is a good judge on who will be successful and successfully rich and who will be their slaves, the, as you say, idiotic, sex fueled, popularity based, uncaring machines, are the slaves, plus they either get a kid cause their stupid and don't know how condoms or the pill work, they drop out cause they get a trade or they go to uni, plus none of them get into IT....i don't count tech support as IT