My Title

Started by nathmatt, March 30, 2011, 01:30:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nathmatt

March 30, 2011, 01:30:53 pm Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:05:22 pm by nathmatt
what do you think Gallery
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Ryex

I think you have a broken image
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

nathmatt

i tryed to link to image in drop box must not be able to i could see it lol
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Ryex

it looks nice except for the fact that the cliff map your using as a background is far to unnatural. give it some curves.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />