Greetings!

Started by PhoenixFire, March 31, 2011, 12:53:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixFire

March 31, 2011, 12:53:52 pm Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:57:17 am by brandedsoul
Hello to all! My name is Josh, but I go by Angel, or my screen-name, brandedsoul. There's actually a really odd story for both, but I digress. I stumbled on this site using Google to look for RPG Maker VX script help, looked the site through, and it seems kind of cool here.. Anyways, I also have my own gaming forum, but not quite the same as this one. it's all about unifying gaming clans, etc, so it's 99% multi-player based.. I'm also a game developer, and am using it as a place to post things about the game production process, thoughts and suggestions, etc. If anyone wishes to look into it, it's at http://soulshards.freesmf.net/

I'm currently developing an RPG, and, am completely open for suggestions.. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind just chatting with people whilst I take breaks here and there :)  Talk to you all soon!

Cheers!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

winkio

Welcome!  I know you said you are looking for VX script help, but may I ask why VX and not XP?  Just from a customization standpoint, XP is much more powerful.

have fun making your game :)

AliveDrive

Hello New Member!

Welcome to the world famous Chaos Project!

It sounds as if you are already in the process of working on a game (Using RMVX I believe).

If so, I for one would enjoy screenshots, as well as a little formal introduction to said game.

You can find your niche (no not this one) here.

Hope to see lots of activity from you new member!
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

The Niche

Yes, definitely not that one. You do not want to be inside that one.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Ryex

As I said in the shout box. Welcome Freshly Branded Soul, TO CHAOS!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

Welcome to Chaos Project! It's always great to see new members.

PhoenixFire

Thank you all for your greetings! It seems basically awesome here, and, as I stated in the shoutbox, I think i should fit in quite well here. Winkio, I'm actually installing the xp version as well, so, I'll get back to you on how well it works out for me.. Niche, I dunno how to even begin to respond lol.. Alivedrive, thanks, and I'll be sure to avoid 'that' niche  :evil:  Whiterose, thank you as well
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

The Niche

Quote from: brandedsoul on April 01, 2011, 09:29:50 am
Thank you all for your greetings! It seems basically awesome here, and, as I stated in the shoutbox, I think i should fit in quite well here. Winkio, I'm actually installing the xp version as well, so, I'll get back to you on how well it works out for me.. Niche, I dunno how to even begin to respond lol.. Alivedrive, thanks, and I'll be sure to avoid 'that' niche  :evil:  Whiterose, thank you as well

Don't worry, he's rather easy to avoid, seeing as how he loudly announces his presence before walking into a room. Watch out for his third person posts though, those'll get you.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

PhoenixFire

Okay, so update... I mistyped the link, and Rose was kind enough to let me know.. The proper link was put in, but for those who don't care to search for it, it's here: http://soulshards.freesmf.net/

SBR*

I welcome thou to CP, brandedsoul! Have a fabulous stay!

BTW, the sarcasm-smi - *get's shot by Branden, I believe*