[April 1st, 2011] ATTN: winkio

Started by Blizzard, March 31, 2011, 04:40:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

March 31, 2011, 04:40:39 pm Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 04:42:42 pm by Blizzard
Are you fucking threatening me?!

Quote from: winkioBlizz, I and the rest of this site are tired of the random outbursts and borderline personal attacks.  If you want to annoy me, you will have to try something better that you haven't done hundreds of times already.

And what's this here supposed to mean?!

Quote from: winkioDon't worry, we have periods where lots of crazy stuff happens.  We'll be back to normal in no time
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Idk, probably not.  But how about you try not flaming me all over the entire forum.

Blizzard

It's been, what, a month since I made you admin? And you're already in my back. You act as if you made the forum what it is all by yourself. Well, I've got news for you: You didn't. You seriously piss me off. I thought you would be a help here.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Okay, let's settle this: just because you wrote all these scripts in RMXP of all engines doesn't make you the god of the internet.  True, this is your forum, but the community has it's own rights, and we deserve much more credit than you give us.  Do you honestly think we are all your servants or something?  We are a community, not a dictatorship, and it's time you started acting like it.

Blizzard

You are telling ME that? You are the one acting up as if suddenly everything is your accomplishment. I always considered myself a servant to the people, not their king or dictator whatever you say. You're just pissed that I don't agree with you.

winkio

No, it's not my accomplishment, but that doesn't mean I don't care about it.  Is that how you are, so self involved that you only care about your own accomplishments?  That's a destructive attitude.

Blizzard

March 31, 2011, 05:01:44 pm #6 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:06:53 pm by Blizzard
I care about this whole place obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have kept it alive and nurtured it to what it is today. Where were you during that time? You made a few lousy scripts, did a bit of work on Blizz-ABS, now you're admin and suddenly you act like a big shot. You are merely picking up my leftovers and live in my shadow, that's what you are doing.

EDIT: What's up? Cat got your tongue?

tSwitch

ATTN: Everyone.

Get some Maxi pads for your periods before I call the Whaaaaaambulance.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

winkio

Just because I don't feel the need to constantly be in the spotlight doesn't mean I'm always in the shadows.  True, I'm not as much of an attention whore as you, but because of that, I can more clearly see the true value of this community.  You can do all the arm waving and finger pointing you want, but at the end of it, you are still just as self centered as ever.

tSwitch

That's totally not what I meant :I

Blizzard

GTFO, NAMKCOR.

@winkio: So now you're starting to tell me what you really think of me. Great. If you told me that a month ago, I would have never made you admin. Nice, very nice. Good acting. And I really thought you would be great for the job. Insult me all you want, that won't make your ass behavior go away.

winkio

No, I told you straight up that I valued game development and this community very highly, and that I had commitment to both.  It seems you simply are more committed to complimenting yourself in front of a mirror than helping others in this community.

Blizzard

So now I have done nothing for the community.
You seem to confuse confidence and a strong sense of self with arrogance and narcissism.

winkio

Nah, I didn't say that, just that your priorities aren't ordered correctly.

tSwitch

Blizzard

Fuck you, NAMKCOR. Stop spamming.

@winkio: This isn't leading anywhere. Get on MSN now. We will finish this there. I don't want to involve the whole forum in this "crossfire of admins" as Ryex put it nicely. This will be settled today.

winkio

okay, sounds good to me.  The sooner you move on, the better.

Aqua

Wow... you guys were like...
Best friends a while ago...

Guess the saying is true: "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."