April 1st, 2011

Started by Blizzard, April 01, 2011, 03:47:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

April 01, 2011, 07:38:41 pm #40 Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:41:44 pm by Tuggernuts
Yeah, it was so fucking fun, that joke.
I most enjoyed the part about me getting banned for acting in the whole joke, too(no, it subtracted any fun that might have been left in it for me).

Banned for "Being so serious".

You knew I knew, right winkio? :P

ForeverZer0

Yes, all the mods knew that Blizzard contacted you after you already knew anyways.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 01, 2011, 07:44:26 pm
Yes, all the mods knew that Blizzard contacted you after you already knew anyways.

So why did I get banned for being serious? That is just ridiculous, and I never got to have the slightest bit of fun before it ended.

I know it may have been a part of the joke, but really. :P

ForeverZer0

Violins would help compliment this sad story of woe.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

You were banned because we told you it was a joke that you could play along with, but you still felt the need to post ITS APRIL FUCKING FOOLS every thirty minutes.  You were detracting from the experience more than helping it, even after we directly told you what was up.  That's why I banned you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: winkio on April 02, 2011, 01:12:37 am
You were banned because we told you it was a joke that you could play along with, but you still felt the need to post ITS APRIL FUCKING FOOLS every thirty minutes.  You were detracting from the experience more than helping it, even after we directly told you what was up.  That's why I banned you.

By we you mean Blizzard, after I told him what I figured out. And at least I was not blatantly doing it, like some people.

I dropped subtle hints(with one or two exceptions), because the joke actually did get old fast, and people still didn't even see them because you EDITED my posts every 30 seconds. There was no need to ban me. Instead why not people who said it's a joke every time? Nah, of course not. Because you have a problem with every person you come in contact with due to your genetic superiority(no rudeness meant, it's how you appear to think of yourself as a person, from what I've seen). But yet you still manage to pick a favorite in any situation(whether you do or do not, it really looks like it. Maybe something to work on?). Also, I am not flaming, in case anyone gets the absurd though in their heads. I am just calling it as I see it, like many do on this forum.

Also, get in my bed, while it is still warm. I saved the spot just for you.

Meh, I think I will get banned for this post. And if I do, oh well. It will just be unjustified.

Ryex

April 02, 2011, 04:37:39 am #46 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:26:11 am by Ryex
holly crap Tugger. your epoch failing right now (yes I'm aware of the xkcd quote). you were in on the joke but you still tried to give it away instead of playing along and having some fun. the reason the joke got old was BECAUSE we had to keep editing posts to stop people from giving it away. thus you were temporally banned till the joke's end. what was that? 4 hours? your mad because you were banned for 4 hours on April Fools?  The jokes over, let it go.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

April 02, 2011, 04:42:16 am #47 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:06:09 am by Tuggernuts
Quote from: Ryex on April 02, 2011, 04:37:39 am
holly crap Tugger. your epoch failing right now (yes I'm aware of the xkcd quote). you were in on the joke but you still tried to give it away instead of playing along and having some fun. the reason the joke got old was BECAUSE we had to keep editing posts to stop people from giving it away. thus you were temporally banned till the jokes end. what was that? 4 hours? your mad because you were banned for 4 hours on April Fools?  The jokes over, let it go.

I was mad? Just because my post could be perceived as mad, does not make it so. Well, I suppose the same goes for what I said about how I read winkio's posts.

ALSO, GUESS WHAT?

That post was mostly sarcastic, which I am sure you could gather by my sexual joke at the end. Sheesh, think you'd know would know by now.

Advice: when I add a dirty at the end-y, it's a joke-y.

EDIT:
Sorry. I really feel like I am getting on all of your guys' nerves lately. Gonna try to work on that. :/

Dweller

Despite it was difficult to believe I recognize that I doubted at the beggining  :shy: (here in spain "April fools day" is on 28 December not 1 April). Nice work on the joke (twisted minds).
Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

PhoenixFire

Well, I walked into it quite late in the game, so to say, so all I saw was a forum failing miserably, hence my suggestions towards the Nazi-ish rule-set. All other things aside, and ignoring the rudeness and flaming that was going on, it seemed very believable, and, I'll admit it, I was completely fooled by it. Good one guys! I look forward to next years version as well, hoping you somehow manage to top it. However, I do have a really odd sense of humour, which may be one reason I enjoyed the prank more than most?
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Jensen

Great idea, but you slightly overdid it. Winkio and
Blizzard were believable, the rest of you came on
a little too strong.

Anyway, nice try :)

Blizzard

Lol, I was sure that me and winkio were overdoing it as well. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Quote from: Tuggernuts on April 02, 2011, 04:23:09 amBecause you have a problem with every person you come in contact with due to your genetic superiority(no rudeness meant, it's how you appear to think of yourself as a person, from what I've seen). But yet you still manage to pick a favorite in any situation(whether you do or do not, it really looks like it. Maybe something to work on?).

On the contrary, I do not have problems with anyone, and I value every single person I've ever met.  If you can pm me/find me on IRC chat and we can discuss this.

The Niche

I've just realised this today. Nam's editing was fucking funny and all the animal farm parallels were priceless. And I'm reverting back to my original sentiment. Namkcor for admin.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

G_G

April 16, 2011, 01:38:37 am #55 Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 01:42:55 am by game_guy
Okay, seriously, who the fuck was this asshole FBI douche bag from two years ago? http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,3192.0.html

Man those posts from me made me look like a total 13 year old doucher! Wait a minute....damn.

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the last few posts. :facepalm:

Entity3

While the idea was good, you destroyed it a bit by overacting, which made it unrealistic but hey, you're not professional actors, are you? :)

Ryex

GRAVEDIG!

I went on a archive binge and went back over all the topics that were related to this. OH MAN I forgot how much fun this joke was. Good times Good times.

if you read the topics with all the conflict between Blizz and Winkio you can see just how much fun was had.

I think this one in particular was incredibly clever, but then, i'm bias as it is mine
Quote from: Ryex on March 29, 2011, 04:38:48 pmRSVP répondez s'il vous plaît thats French for, RESPOND WITH SOME DAM INTELLECT
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

lol that April fools.  Good times XD.  Arguing for show was so much fun.

tSwitch

I loved that joke.
It's too bad it didn't go over well.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr