Cannot load anything else.

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, April 02, 2011, 11:00:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

Why can I not load any other website except CP?
This getting pretty damn annoying.

ForeverZer0

April 02, 2011, 11:05:49 pm #1 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 11:06:58 pm by ForeverZer0
Did you try all the basic, easy stuff like resetting the router, restarting computer, etc.?

EDIT:
Another question: Are you downloading any torrents at the moment?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:05:49 pm
Did you try all the basic, easy stuff like resetting the router, restarting computer, etc.?

EDIT:
Another question: Are you downloading any torrents at the moment?

Well, I tried the easier stuff first, to no avail. Ronnie says I might have a virus, but then, why CP

And no. I am not.

winkio

Now that's a virus I want to get :V:

have you tried using a different browser?

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: winkio on April 02, 2011, 11:14:28 pm
Now that's a virus I want to get :V:

have you tried using a different browser?

Yes, I have.
Pretty much anything that displays a website other than CP does not load. For example, ads in MSN do not show.
But if you put an ad for CP in there, I bet it would show up.

ForeverZer0

Does your AV allow for you to monitor network traffic? If so, maybe take a look at what is slowing it down.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 02, 2011, 11:18:23 pm
Does your AV allow for you to monitor network traffic? If so, maybe take a look at what is slowing it down.

Cannot seem to find it.

ForeverZer0

I'll send you a PM with a good one.
You have 32-bit or 64-bit?

Spaceman McConaughey

ForeverZer0

Okay, there you go. I would post it here, but I am not quite sure about the exact "legality" of it.

Spaceman McConaughey

Okay. Problem solved, thanks to F0's help. :D

Thanks, Zer0.

ForeverZer0