Chaotic Fury - Berzerker Echos

Started by GAX, April 15, 2008, 07:27:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you like the battle system mapped?

Crisis Core locked-area ABS
1 (100%)
Devil May Cry Hack-and-Slash
0 (0%)
Kingdom Hearts menu-based ABS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

GAX

Okay, I'm not going to give out too much info because I haven't even got the current demo up to the point where you meet the character this game revolves around, but I thought I'd share with you people about this project.

Chaotic Fury - BE is a prequel to CF that follows around a character who will be available in the next demo.  It just explains a bit of his background but doesn't give away too many spoilers as to his life.

The game will be done in 3D and is a side project that probably wont be done until after the RMXP version of CF is done.  It's going to use a combat engine simmilar to that of Final FantasyVII Crisis Core (minus the DMW) and will hopefully include some nice extras (Online multiplayer?).

More to come, but this is really more of a placeholder until after I get some background in making games from scratch (no RPG Maker).

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Blizzard

Lol, I just thought you would be starting a new project before finishing the old one.

That sounds great. I hope we both can get our real 3D games done as my TLoL 1, 2 and 3 will be 3D, too.

I'll be looking forward to that game in the future. I hope you keep using the Chaos Drive System. Actually I hope you will develop a better and more enhanced CD System for CF - BE because transformations are awesome. :D
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

Lol, yeah...I actually plan to work on this one while I'm in college next year, as little project on the side.  Berzerker Echoes is gonna keep the Chaos Drive System, but...well, it's gonna have a new twist to adapt it to the Hack-And-Slash style engine like in Crisis Core.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.