Played the 3DS.

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, April 02, 2011, 11:48:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

It was pretty cool. The 3D was more of a depth kind of thing than a popping out thing, though, because it looked like it went down in the inside.

Still pretty cool! :D

winkio

Yeah, I'm excited for it, I'll probably pick one up on my birthday at the end of next month.  The games I'm looking forward to the most are the flagship remakes (Starfox and Zelda) and Kid Icarus, but it doesn't look like they are out yet =/

Spaceman McConaughey

I think Zelda comes out this June. That's when I'll get my 3DS, as that is the only game on it I am really too excited for.

I am excited for Star Fox, but not too excited, lol. And my birthday is on that month, so it makes it perfect. :D

winkio

zelda will be good just because it is an amazing game, but starfox and kid icarus seem like the types of games that would become exponentially better when played in 3D.

Spaceman McConaughey

Yeah. It's gonna be pretty bad-ass to fight that enemy bio weapon in 3D.

Vell

STARFOX 64 3D.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blizzard

But Starfox 64 already was 3D. ._.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Wait, you had a glasses-less 3D TV back in... 1997?  And a 3D hacked version of the game?  I demand access to your time machine!

Seeing a 2D representation of 3D is one thing, but seeing it in 3D with full depth of field and lots of lasers and ships and particle effects like in Starfox and Kid Icarus is going to be unfreakingbelievable.

Kagutsuchi

Blizzard wrote a time machine in Ruby with rpg maker xp in 1997 and picked up a nintendo 3ds and Starfox 64. And now he tells us!

Dunno if I will buy it, just to play Zelda Ocarina of Time for the millionth time? I mean it is a good game or I wouldn't have played it a million times, but 1000001 times? On a small screen? I am not sold.

I don't know, ds didn't have any games I liked anyway. Other than pokemon, but I've decided to spend my cash on other games than another remake of pokemon red/blue.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on April 03, 2011, 06:48:55 pm
Blizzard wrote a time machine in Ruby with rpg maker xp in 1997 and picked up a nintendo 3ds and Starfox 64. And now he tells us!

Dunno if I will buy it, just to play Zelda Ocarina of Time for the millionth time? I mean it is a good game or I wouldn't have played it a million times, but 1000001 times? On a small screen? I am not sold.

I don't know, ds didn't have any games I liked anyway. Other than pokemon, but I've decided to spend my cash on other games than another remake of pokemon red/blue.

Good for you. Other people want it for different reasons.

Blizzard

Whoops! :V:

Quote from: winkio on April 03, 2011, 05:29:31 pm
Wait, you had a glasses-less 3D TV back in... 1997?  And a 3D hacked version of the game?

Oh, THAT kind of 3D.

Quote from: winkio on April 03, 2011, 05:29:31 pm
I demand access to your time machine!

How much are you willing to pay? I accept cash and whores. :V:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

tSwitch

Someone is cynical.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

PhoenixFire

We actually sell it at RadioShack, where I work as a 'normal' job, and, it's not too bad.. Not something I would spend so much money on, but it's worth a little bit of money I guess. The 3D version of street fighter is pretty fun.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: brandedsoul on April 04, 2011, 09:39:59 am
We actually sell it at RadioShack, where I work as a 'normal' job, and, it's not too bad.. Not something I would spend so much money on, but it's worth a little bit of money I guess. The 3D version of street fighter is pretty fun.

Dude, you should steal one from the storage room and mail it to me.

:V:?

PhoenixFire

@tugger: well, what makes you think I don't already have all of them?  ;) ..not really, but they would be nice lolz
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

Flash doesn't work anymore because Youtube doesn't use flash anymore. I guess I should add [youtube] tags.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on April 06, 2011, 02:25:09 am
Flash doesn't work anymore because Youtube doesn't use flash anymore. I guess I should add [youtube] tags.

That was a poor decision on their part. Did they do it for iPhone users or something?

Blizzard

Nah, iPhone had a special app for Youtube anyway. IMO it was a good decision. The new system has HD options and stuff like that. Besides, Flash is not only quite slow compared to similar technologies, it has also more security exploits than Internet Explorer 5.

Ryex

so what do they use now? java? their help system still says you need flash player.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />