no gamepad option?

Started by Dweller, April 04, 2011, 05:05:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller

I´m playing LLIV and after 3 hours I´m shocket about the gameplay (the battle system is awesome). I wondering if it's posible to play it using a gamepad?
Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I don't like xpadder. I recommend joy2key instead. Xpadder was made in a program called game maker. Which makes it slow and glitchy and unreliable sometimes. Just saying.

Blizzard

IDK, I just know somebody once said that Xpadder is better than Joy2Key. f(o_o)
In any case, you have Xpadder and Joy2Key.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Dweller

Dwellercoc

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: game_guy on April 04, 2011, 08:31:07 am
I don't like xpadder. I recommend joy2key instead. Xpadder was made in a program called game maker. Which makes it slow and glitchy and unreliable sometimes. Just saying.

Xpadder is better. Jo2key is a bitch to use and setup.

Also, I have NEVER had a problem with Xpadder.

But meh, both of those are shit compared to Motionjoy. But I only recommend you use that if you have a PS3 controller.

Dweller

Quote from: Tuggernuts on April 05, 2011, 12:59:14 am

I´m using Jo2Key with not problem and the setup (al least with LLIV) was very simple (the program automatically detects my gamepad and I just asigned a key to each pad button). May you used an old Jo2key  version?.
Dwellercoc

Spaceman McConaughey

April 05, 2011, 07:17:55 pm #7 Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 07:19:58 pm by Tuggernuts
Quote from: Dweller on April 05, 2011, 04:29:21 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on April 05, 2011, 12:59:14 am

I´m using Jo2Key with not problem and the setup (al least with LLIV) was very simple (the program automatically detects my gamepad and I just asigned a key to each pad button). May you used an old Jo2key  version?.

Regardless, maybe you should use something better?

:V:

Whatever I used, was pure unadulterated shit. But like I said, Motionjoy kicks the ass of these two. It does what they do, and way more.

Like emulating a 360 controller for pretty much every modern game that is required to use them for controllers now(instead of using a gamepad).
The advantage to this would be that you get more streamlined controls, ect. ect.