[Scripting School] Call for script requests.

Started by Ryex, April 06, 2011, 01:32:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

Off-Topic: ShowHide

Sorry, two accessors...

class Scene_Map
  attr_accessor :spriteset
end

class Spriteset_Map
  attr_accessor :character_sprites
end

Then...
$scene.spriteset.character_sprites[INDEX].angle = ANGLE

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

LiTTleDRAgo

April 10, 2011, 12:40:29 am #21 Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 12:53:27 am by LiTTleDRAgo
I request virtual pet system

the character can buy an egg or adult pet,
feeding the pet, breeding it, sell it, kill it, cook it or something like that

if possible without dependancy of any time system script
and the pet can die with a call script

element

Quote from: LiTTleDRAgo on April 10, 2011, 12:40:29 am
I request virtual pet system

the character can buy an egg or adult pet,
feeding the pet, breeding it, sell it, kill it, cook it or something like that

if possible without dependancy of any time system script
and the pet can die with a call script

Well that would definatly be something that I want to learn to script/have ^^

The Niche

April 10, 2011, 04:41:33 am #23 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 07:55:34 am by The Niche
Seconded.

EDIT: Something we should do at some later date is to make Guillame777's equipment script compatible with blizz-abs. I've been trying to do that for far too long ¬¬
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Magus

Just to clarify, to join Scripting School, I simply must post a script request (other than any of my own) and then
someone experienced will show me how the Big Boys get it done.

(I bet if I master scripting, about 70% of this community's script requests will vanish and I won't have to bug you guys anyone. This is an opportunity! Someone teach me. [while I find a tutorial to speed up the learning process] Then I could go mad --creating hundreds of useful scripts for the community over the months)

Truthfully, the Niche's post in the beginning of this thread (the way he explained it) made it just a bit simpler to think about. Still some things I'll have to study, but I need to catch up with people out of my league (like G_G or Zero or pff, Shadow)
[won't bother mentioning Blizzard's name --I'll need more years.]

Anyway, just need to be sure how this works.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />