Dropbox: File Sharing, backup and syncing made easy

Started by Blizzard, April 06, 2011, 02:45:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Are you looking for a simple file sharing solution? Sick of uploading files only to have them wiped due to inactivity? Sick of pop-up ads on MediaFire and wherever else you store your stuff? Then look no further! Here is the solution for all your problems!

Why I am sharing this?

• 1. For every person that registers through my link, I get additional 250 MB extra storage until I hit 8GB.

• 2. Because you get extra 250 MB as well if you click my link instead of registering directly. Even though you get 2 GB by default, this way you get additional 250 MB right away as well.

• 3. Oh yeah, I get extra 250 MB for every referral registering through this link.

• 4. Collaboration made easy. You can not only share your files between different computers, you can also share them with other users.

• 5. I get extra 250 MB for every referral registering through my link.

• 6. No ads, not bullshit. It's easy to use, you just copy-paste or move files into the Dropbox folder. No need to use any fancy extra programs.

• 7. Did I mention that I get extra 250 MB for every referral registering through my link?

Click this link to get started!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

My Dropbox nemesis, you went and created a whole post for it. I just kept increasing the font size in my sig to be a little bigger than yours  :haha:

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

WhiteRose

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 06, 2011, 05:37:37 pm
I just kept increasing the font size in my sig to be a little bigger than yours  :haha:

I noticed that. XD

Blizzard

I didn't notice that you kept increasing it, but now that you say it. xD
I'm already at 4.25 GB. <3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

nathmatt

im not going to bother putting up mine until i am almost out of room
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

When I hit 8 GB, I'll put somebody else's link in my sig. Most probably F0 since he's probably the next after me to hit 8 GB. xD