[Finished] [RGSS] Basic Implementations of all RGSS classes

Started by Blizzard, April 06, 2011, 03:54:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

April 06, 2011, 03:54:14 pm Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 03:25:24 am by Blizzard
Basic Implementations of all RGSS classes

Description

Almost all RGSS classes have been interfaced with the proper methods. The next step are the implementations of the basic methods and functions. Those methods and functions are:

• wrap()
  • gc_mark()

• gc_free()

• rb_new()

• rb_initialize()

• create()

Keep in mind that some classes will not have a gc_mark, some won't have a gc_free and some won't have both functions necessary.

Priority

High.

Prerequisites

Ruby/C++ Interfaces (finished)

Assigned

ForeverZer0

Everything else

There are a few already fully implemented classes (Color, Rect, Tone, Table) that you can refer to for help.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

July 30, 2011, 06:41:07 am #1 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:51:03 am by Blizzard
*cough* <_<;

Is this task done? I removed the rb_initialize_copy method from the list because it is part of another class.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

:whistle:

If I remember correctly (its been a while...), I had done some of it, then got stuck.  I was unsure what else I needed to do.  I'm working on the layouts for the editor at the moment, but I'll start this one back up soon as I'm done.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Alright. Let me know then if it's done yet or if you finished it so this can be marked as done.