[XP] Dark Soldier Charas

Started by Moosefish, April 08, 2011, 06:42:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Moosefish

Made this lil dude, havent made a battler yet, ive been using the image below it, which was definately NOT made by me and unfortunately dont know who to give credit for it so not sure if its okay to use! im only using it till i make a battler, i think its from a game like metal gear

Spoiler: ShowHide

Spoiler: ShowHide

let me know if anyone finds it usefull
Join the Zombie Survival Society, a forum for true Survivors
www.zombiesurvivalsociety.com

ForeverZer0

That's pretty bad-ass looking. Really nice for any type of future-esque type of theme in your game. Good job, level up!
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

This looks great. If I hadn't finished CP already, I'd definitely use this one. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Totally awesome! Your character set look great. What program did you use to make it?

ForeverZer0

Have you by chance thought of doing any work for this:naughty:

You definitely have some talent.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.