Web Browsers

Started by PhoenixFire, April 11, 2011, 04:10:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Weird. Opera Mobile and normal Opera both work ok for me, I have no problems. I only have problems with Opera Mini. #_#
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

stripe103

I think Opera Mini is better than Mobile. At least on my phone. When I load a quite big page, Mini loads the whole page so I can scroll through it as fast as I can without anything happening. When I do the same on Mobile, because it don't load the whole page, I scroll down only to see a blank space and the browser starts loading again..

Blizzard

I agree with that. I'm just saying that Opera Mini causes me more problems than Opera Mobile.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

stripe103

What kind of problems? I don't think I've had any..

Kett Shee

I for one prefer Opera. The interface is so clean! #_# The extensions available for it are quite nice and it loads web pages very quickly. I can agree with whoever said it(Too lazy to quote, I think it was Blizz) that Opera is a bit bloated with features, but it's fine if you steer clear of the ones you don't want. The only negative thing I have to say about it is the built in e-mail client, that thing is horrible. :L
You're all daft cunts. I love you. <3

Blizzard

April 12, 2011, 10:12:11 am #25 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:13:36 am by Blizzard
Sometimes it crashes. Sometimes it doesn't save login data properly and I have to type it in all over again (very bothersome if you have a 17 character password). Sometimes it doesn't load the pages properly. I'd be fine with that if it would keep me logged in all the time, but it doesn't do that either. It's very annoying that I have to login again right after I have restarted the browser even though I have checked the "keep me logged in" checkbox. Very annoying.

And quite often it forces either mobile view or normal view on me regardless of whether I change that or not. Opera Mobile also has that problem with mobile view and normal view, but it's usually reversed. Where Mini shows mobile view, Mobile doesn't and vice versa.