[RESOLVED] A little help is needed.

Started by WinterVisage, April 11, 2011, 04:06:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WinterVisage

April 11, 2011, 04:06:08 pm Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 04:48:32 pm by WinterVisage
Alright, I'm not a beginner at art. I've been doing art for years, but this is the first sprite I've made an attempt at. It's for my own game.

The upper body moves just fine, exactly how I wanted it to. The legs... They didn't work out, so as you can see, I removed them. He's supposed to look like he's limping given the fact that he is... Of course... a Zombie. :)

I was wondering if someone could either a: finish off the legs for me (I only need the front view, after I get that done, the sides will be no problem) or point me to a tutorial about doing legs. Thanks in advance!

Click on my eggs and I can make all of your wildest dreams come true >.>

PhoenixFire

I would ask The Niche about that.. He seems to be quite knowledgeable, and is helping me with some sprites for my game as well... On a different note, I love the signature you have lol
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

WinterVisage

Click on my eggs and I can make all of your wildest dreams come true >.>