Hilarious Futurama Quote

Started by Blizzard, April 12, 2011, 04:22:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

After switching bodies among themselves and Bender (since they can't switch two bodies back once you've switched)...

Quote from: AmyOh no! Is it possible to get everyone back to normal using 4 or more bodies?

Quote from: FarnsworthI'm not sure. I'm afraid we need to use... *short dramatic music* ... math. *more dramatic music*

I laughed my ass off so hard.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Lol I just watched that episode last week!  It was amazing indeed.  Especially the washbucket XD

Blizzard

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the washbucket! xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

What about the episode where they made the time machine? And they kept on going forward in time, and Professor Farnsworth shot Hitler with a lazor gun every time they stopped at that point? xD

One of my favorite episodes.

Blizzard

I laughed my ass off there as well. It was quite a good idea to allow them to repeat the universe again and again. I laughed the hardest at the very end where Bender was burying the dead guys under the bridge with Fry and Leela. Even Fry's quote was hilarious "The old Fry is dead." xD

Spaceman McConaughey

And we shall not forget about how things would have been if Farnsworth invented the Finglonger, either. <3

Blizzard

One of the things I love most about Futurama are the small details that are usually shown for only a split second, but usually hilarious reference humor. "Movie, the Videogame" "Videogame, the Movie", Bender having a C64 CPU in his head and stuff like that. This is the kind of intelligent humor that I love. Just like Fry's quote "The old Fry is dead". IMO this is just plain clever and funny. :D

Spaceman McConaughey

Futurama is one of the most funny shows around, so this is to be expected. ;)