Started by Blizzard, April 14, 2011, 04:37:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

April 14, 2011, 04:37:13 pm Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 04:33:43 pm by Blizzard
Downloads

Development versions of the RTP:

RTP: Standard v0.1
RTP: Standard v0.2

Keep in mind that "development" versions are unfinished RTPs. You should wait until they are finished and officially released. This is so you can take a look at how the progress is going. You can use any resources from the RTP before it is finished, but that is not recommended as some audio files or graphics may be reviewed, edited and improved for the final release.

Direct Access

If you want to access the most recent compilation of resources for the ARC RTPs, register an account at Dropbox and give us your username/email so we can give you access. Dropbox is a free service and the access to the RTP is free of charge and limitations. You will never be prompted to pay for using and/or viewing the RTPs.

You cannot damage the RTP as we have up to date backups and other means to restore deleted data. If you try to cause any kind of damage to the RTP, you will be banned permanently from this forum and restricted access to all official RTPs and usage of ARC itself permanently.

The direct access option will be available for everybody for now, but it will be removed once the RTP "Standard" has been finished and released.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

Oh, you devious son-of-a-bitch with the Dropbox....  ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

legacyblade

The drop box RTP was my idea  8)

Blizzard

He meant that I put my referral link in the first post. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

legacyblade

Sorta like me in the "want to help" thread? lol. EVERYONE wants more space in their drop box.

PhoenixFire

I'm liking the look and feel of some of the components. I might be using one of the window skins, so, who made them, so i can give proper credit?
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

PhoenixFire

wow, alright, well, I'm gonna need like a paragraph worth of space in the credits for you then, because I'm already using Blizz-ABS, I'll be using the skins, probably some of your multiple add-ons, and even when I modify them, the original is your idea, so, I give credit for it... lolz...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

Lol! Feel free to do so. xD
I used these skins in CP as well. I just edited them a bit and overworked them slightly for the RTP. I mainly blurred them a bit so the background become more consistent rather than being too colorful.

Oh yeah, before I forget it, I messed up with the 03-Ice01 skin when editing it, but I fixed it in the Dropbox folder already.

PhoenixFire

Okay, well I keep dropbox running whenever the laptop is online, so, as long as it was fixed before like 730 am, my time, then I got the fixed version  :P

Magus

September 21, 2011, 11:30:49 pm #10 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:33:24 pm by Magus
I like most of the songs... o: I may use a lot of the default music you guys provide once this program comes out.

Edit:  Damn! Some of those sprites are just pure epic win.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

Lol, a big portion of the sprites that were contributed so far have been made by me (and I use them in CP). xD

Magus

Quote from: Blizzard on September 22, 2011, 02:16:34 am
Lol, a big portion of the sprites that were contributed so far have been made by me (and I use them in CP). xD

XD Nice.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />