Arcade characters have feelings too.

Started by AngryPacman, April 18, 2011, 12:33:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryPacman

Greetings, CP. I, as you may have noticed, am Pacman. However, in a bit of a mid-life crisis, I've become angry. So, I am AngryPacman.
I have come to this forum to enhance my RGSS2 skills and worship Blizzard, Ryex and game_guy. There is a .538% chance you know me from RMRK.net, where I have established myself as both a scripter and a troll. I promise to do the same here.
If you want to take a look at my scripting work, just take a glance at my entry in the RMRK VX Script Index.
So, I live at RMRK, but look forward to making a holiday home here at CP.
Catchya.
G_G's a silly boy.

SBR*

R-R-R-R-RMRK? You mean the home of th-th-th-the S-S-S-SDK?

Anyway, welcome to CP. I'm rather sure you'll forget about RMRK pretty soon - or otherwise we'll make you forget :V: (<--- or :V are sarcasm smileys, which we use to indicate any kind of non-seriousness).

And BTW, RMRK's script index *beep*. All hail Blizz, because he made CP's!

Blizzard

No, RMXP.org / HB-Games is the home of the SDK.

Quote from: AngryPacman on April 18, 2011, 12:33:42 pm
and a troll. I promise to do the same here.

*bans*

:V:
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

G_G

AngryPacman

April 18, 2011, 11:48:01 pm #5 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:51:46 pm by AngryPacman
We use :V for sarcasm or referring to me over there. Thanks for the welcomes people.
I'll be heading over to your scripting school now.
EDIT: Dang.
G_G's a silly boy.

Ryex

April 19, 2011, 02:13:44 am #6 Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:15:41 am by Ryex
... ok  I'll Let ONE more person join. but after you it's truly closed. but to tell you the truth, from looking at your work I'm not sure you'll gain too much.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Welcome, AngryPacman. Hope to see some of your fail-trolling here. :)

AngryPacman

Quote from: Ryex on April 19, 2011, 02:13:44 am
... ok  I'll Let ONE more person join. but after you it's truly closed. but to tell you the truth, from looking at your work I'm not sure you'll gain too much.
I love you slightly more now.
And don't worry about me, I'm actually not that good. I'll participate to see what my limits are. Thank you so much.
G_G's a silly boy.

Subsonic_Noise

Well I'm sorry but the position of the troll is already taken, shared by me and RoseSkye. This town is too small for three of us.

AngryPacman

That's quite alright, I fulfill my trolling needs and then some at RMRK.
I'm here mainly for developing my game, which I plan on writing a series of scripts to overhaul the VX standart for. So, I need to get better at scripting, which is why I am now in the school.
Cause explained.
G_G's a silly boy.

Subsonic_Noise

Fuck you for not acting on my cowboy fantasies. :(

Zeriab

*hugs AngryPacman welcome*

I hope you will be successful in polishing your scripting skills. ^_^

AngryPacman

Oh hai Almighty Zeriab!
I redid that fullscreen script yesterday and added some stuff. People like stuff in scripts. :3
Thanks for popping in!
G_G's a silly boy.

SBR*

Wait, why the heck do you use RMVX?

Get him :V:!

AngryPacman

G_G's a silly boy.

RoseSkye