Assignment Schedule

Started by Ryex, April 18, 2011, 10:39:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

April 18, 2011, 10:39:12 pm Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:43:18 pm by Ryex
Assignment Schedule

From here on out I plan to post a new assignment every one to two weeks depending on the size of the assignments.  we should be able to get through the current system in about three months if that pace is kept.

What this means is that just about every Monday I'll be posting a new assignment whether every one has posted their response to the assignment or not. you can post here to say I'm going to fast of course, but unless I get several (2-3) complaints I'll just keep going. If I start niticing that people are not posting their finished asgnments and I haven't received any complaints I'll be very tempted to stop the school. I'm not going to bother running it if people aren't going to bother to learn.

Assignments

First Assignment (Discussion): Ended
Second Assignment (Post a System Modal): Due April 24
Third Assignment (control flow of RTP scripts) Due June 7
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />