Dragon's Wings (signups + discussion)

Started by Vell, January 08, 2008, 05:41:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Nortos

my charecter is the toughest :P I'll be the mythical Champion :P *hopes*

Vell

no, we're all pretty much on an equal basis here.

I am used more for strategic maneuvers, like, if we need a guy mounted on a horse, I'll be that horse, if we need someone to burn our foes with a dragon's flame, I'll be that dragon, yes, i can shapeshift into a dragon form. its just like a regular form tho, i mean, its not like I'll be using it very often. also, if we need someone to go in and infiltrate an enemy base without being seen, or spotted, I'll be that lion that kills, and then becomes an officer out on a stroll.

Calintz

Yeah maybe... >> But no one, and I mean no one can build houses like Sarcanogist!! Haha

Vell

your the guy who makes all the stuff we need, like, armor for my horse form incase its needed. also, you usually are the one who will set up our main base.

Calintz

Sounds like a plan...
>> Sarcanogist is more strategic than forceful...

Vell

yeah, but there all gonna have to fight at one point. we are five against humanity, so it will be tough.

Nortos

I would be better at infiltrating house I just shadow step into a shadow in the house then destroy everything there...>.>

Vell

well the humans DO have dragons ont here side, and Wyverns, I'll have you know.

Calintz

I'll invent some sort of ballistica to take 'em outta the skies!!

Vell

yeah, and fortunately, the dragons/wyverns are weaker now... no flames, underdeveloped wings... the like.

Calintz

Yeah, that'll only decrease the intensity a little though...

Vell

yeah... the dragons and Wyverns are such that if they werent weakened... we'd get pwnt 99739648648632868436979689463098509238947 ways to whatever day itll be in that many days.

Calintz

Vell

mainly because the nu,bers are just... like

ALL OF HUMANITY ALL OF DRAGONS AND ALL OF WYVERNS IN ONE CORNER...!!!

AND IN THE OTHER CORNER

umm...

a random group of five?

Calintz

Vell

we're gonna have to be stealthy in the way we do things.

STEALTHY!

alright heres mission plan number one.

*new guy appears*

CHARRRRRRRRRRGEEEEE!!!!!!!

*New Guy runs into enemy base*

*we're forced to charge in to save him*

*we almost get pwnt but make it out alive*

Calintz

Vell

January 31, 2008, 08:42:54 pm #38 Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 08:44:21 pm by UltaFlame
SEE?! WE MUST BE SMART BOUT THINGS!

there, now maybe we'll get some members.

Calintz