Dragon's Wings (signups + discussion)

Started by Vell, January 08, 2008, 05:41:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Calintz

I guess that's because there aren't too many pplicants as of current..

Vell

COME ON, SALLY, FINISH MAKING YOURS, AND SOMEONE ELSE SIGNUP PLEASE?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Fallen Angel X

March 12, 2008, 02:24:29 pm #43 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 10:09:19 am by Fallen Angel X
Name: Tikoja
Race: Divine Human, Enchanted with the power of water.

Description: 5'9 and 180lbs. Tikoja wears special lightweight clothes that enable him to move freely. He is blind which is quite surprising considering his style of fighting. He has spiked red hair and wears a mask that covers his mouth(Like Kakashi from Naruto). His eyes are clear white and a scar going down his left eye. He wears a rosary on his neck along with a pendant and 3 rings on his right hand. He has a shortsword on his back as well as his bow and arrows. His shirt is tight and shows off his manly muscles quite well. It's just a normal t-shirt with intricate designs and is coloured red and black. He has black track pants so his movement is not as restricted. On his leg hidden under his pants he carries a knife. He has regular running shoes coloured black. He occasionally wears a hood and when he does, it becomes quite hard to see the features of his face.

Personality: Peaceful, calm and relatively quiet. Tikoja usually keeps to himself. He occasionally talks and makes annoying statements. He doesn't hesitate to help his allies and would be ready to risk his life for any task that would help his cause. He can however have wild mood swings in which he goes insane. When the conditions are right however, Tikoja ceases to exist. An alternate personality takes over that is far different. Aggressive, impatient, arrogant and quite loud, this other personality is the opposite of Tikoja. It will manipulate, lie, decieve it's teammates, anything that it can possibly do to achieve it's goals. This alternate being refers to itself as Mr. Hyde. However in actuality Tikoja is NOT Dr. Jekyll and the alternate personality simply refers to itself as Mr. Hyde. Tikoja usually manages to mask this alternative personality quite well.

Abilities: An expert marksman and the only person to have ever mastered the divine water conjuring. An elite spell that can create a holy water being. However the water being drains Tikoja of most of his energy usually leaving him immobile. It takes him several weeks to completely regain his strength. If a forced second attempt occurs, the worst case scenario is... Tikoja dies.

Other: He has ulterior motives to joining the group...
Also when Tikoja's alternate personality ensues his blindness temporarily disappears.

Is it big enough now?  ???

Vell

the description and personality are too short

Fallen Angel X

Yeah I said I'll finish it when I get to it  :o

Chaze007

March 12, 2008, 11:01:30 pm #46 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 06:42:58 am by Fallen Star
Name:Agmendamon
Race:DragonKin

Description: 7'2,890 lbs. Agmendamon is one of his DragonKin,part human and part dragon. Agmendamon has a special sword callen Rayne. Rayne is a mystical sword made of lightning capable of "Roasting" any creature of nonmagic and severely damaging any other. Agmendamon wears Human Plate Mail and tattered cloth, Occasionally a helmet for airborne battles. Agmendamon's enormous wings allow him to fly as high as a dragon,swift as a wyvren. and mindful as a human. Agmendamon is known to be the last of the Dragonkin. Agmendamon's Strong tail not only helps him maintain more balance than a human but also rely's as a third arm. Quitely for his looks and weight , stealthy.

Personality: Rough Uptight look, the kind you don't wanna mess with. Will risk his life to save his dragon kind and fellow human allies. He doesn't hesitate to attack any one in his way. Cheerful but quiet. Loves to make remarks about hobgoblins. But however he is overthrown by his thirst for power and glory. Has hate towards most humans, but this Dragonkin knows the difference between good and evil and therefore judges only some humans. Agmendamon HATES enslavers of any sort, he thinks everey creature should be free and work for their culture and themselves only.

Abilities:A master bladesman and swift flyer, also a shifty one.

Lightning of Jjhraid: Powers all his might and 2% of his lifespan to produce an enormous attack capable of destroying a whole fleet, even a castle in one blow.

Nerujhies Light: A Unexplainable serene calmness capable of healing quite any wound

Wyvren Feet: Uses his tail to hold up and thrusts a heavy kick that can smash clean through an ogre.

Devilish Blow: A sneak attack to rip his claws clean through any creatures back and rip out their heart from the other side

Other: Loves to listen to the waterfalls and the voices of forest nymphs

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Nortos

so it's like a dragoniod/humaniod? Also you need more in your personality section

Vell

yeah the personality comes three lines short.

also, there is no hiden village, although there could be a legend of one, since Earth is creating these last heroes to help defend her, remember? Humanity WILL try to control you, you know. its best not to side with them, but you can if you want...

Chaze007

i only made that in case any1 else wants to be one :P
and kk ill d the ersonality when i get home

Vell

March 13, 2008, 02:22:09 pm #50 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 02:23:15 pm by UltaFlame
i like, Accepted, how many does that now make?

allso, even if he judges the person he is in combat against to not be evil, chances are, itll be smarter for him to kill him/her anyway.

EDIT: and we're also going up against humanity, in general, so, the race is seen as an enslaver. so, the entire race is seen as being total *********(starts with a, ends with les)

Fallen Angel X

So does it like start now?  ??? Was mine fine or did it get rejected over FS's?

Vell

Accepted FAX, is that five people now?

Fallen Angel X

March 13, 2008, 05:33:07 pm #53 Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 05:38:47 pm by Fallen Angel X
It's 6 I think... Actually it IS 6 ;D

-Nortos
-Ulta
-Susys
-Calintz
-FAX
-SP (btw if you haven't figured out who SP is it's Fallen Star)

Vell

sweet. tomorrow we start. ILL SEND PMS NOTIFYING ALL THE MEMBERS! when i make the thread.

Vell

also, Sus wasnt accepted, she din make a Description or PErsonality.

Chaze007

KK like do we contiune the story ourselves or what. And i dont remember you explaining any rules
lol

Vell

well the ules are simple, no OVERPOWERING, you have minimal control, I tell the overall story, all discussion goes here, ABSOLUTELY NO BUNNYING OR GODMODDING! you can have a few subplots, but you must get my permission BEFOREHAND, for it at all. and well, you do what your caracter would, pretty much... yes, its kinda like continuing the story.

Chaze007

kk but are there any rules like

Quotesays

(and what not)

Vell

i myself use "blah blah blah" you can use quote if you want...