Dragon's Wings (signups + discussion)

Started by Vell, January 08, 2008, 05:41:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

March 18, 2008, 12:37:51 am #60 Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 12:41:51 am by Starrodkirby86
Name: Galdek
Race: Human

Description: One of the most regular, typical, human you can ever find, Galdek has the height of any athletic powerhouse. He's not buff, but rather slender, with a nice build. Galdek dislikes the mistreatment of Dragons and the corruption of humans, despite him being one. In fact, he wishes he weren't one in the first place, so that is why he is against the cause. Galdek has the right sort of build for an agile person, but dexterity is not his specialty, rather it is strength and sheer power. Of course, through this Galdek has grown a passion for accuracy with his swordsmanship, and it doesn't fail the warrior as well. Donning enchanted armor crafted and blessed by an experienced blacksmith, Galdek has gone so accustomed to the clothing, that when he wears it there is no longer an encumbrance, or some handicap that a person wears something new and heavy they turn mightily sluggish and incompetent. On the hip side, or the belt, Galdek has a large Falchion nestled into a sheath connected to the side of the belt for convenient use. You'll never see Galdek actually go without one of these, and if you do, the warrior actually has a backup weapon in a hidden, camouflaged, side pocket containing an old yet usable Great Knife found from dead enemies. Galdek has a little of a beard or a mustache growing, rather just those tiny dots you can expect from a nice shave, if you are a man that is. He has brown hair, with only a simple mullet. Yet strangely, you never notice the very mullet getting extremely dirty, even when doused in mud, swamp, bog, miasma, nuclear explosions, flames, you know the like...To sum it up, he has the eye color of brown.

Personality: Galdek is cheerful usually, however, he speaks in a serious tense no matter what. The voice is rather different from monotonous, but it's deep and booming, with a sense of raspiness you always get from someone of the build. You won't see the warrior gloomy at most times, which supports the cheerful statement, and he always hopes for the best man to win. Determination is within the man, but elegance and gracefulness is not. Galdek tends to forget many stuff right in front of him. For example, it is obsolete to tell him a long story about how you went to the market to purchase some items, he'll only remember the former part of that (Which is where you went to the market...but for what reason? The poor man forgot.). Galdek doesn't mind hitting anyone at all with his fists or arms, as he does it for a sign of regaining one's senses back into them when it is not the time to dawdle. Finally, he doesn't snore. :P

Abilities: The warrior has actually dabbled in some of the dark arts. Necromancy is his main art, but he cannot do much of anything correctly, except Curse some people. Which is cursing, as to haunt the victim for a senseless amount of time, crushing the victim's morale and destroying their competence to fight. However, Galdek learned how to enchant his Falchion with Fire and hurl searing Fireballs at enemies. They are weak though, as magic is not his forte, but it can start a campfire anytime. Where Galdek lacks in this area however, he comes back with these Weaponry skills. The warrior knows how to sidestep correctly, rolling out a dodge (BARREL ROLL!) in an agile motion, while countering back with the Falchion he equips. Eventually, an uppercut and a stab in the chest will do the job, as Galdek's accuracy is second to none, as aforementioned. Other than that, the only thing that should be worth mentioning that is extraordinary is the armor donned, which is mentioned earlier, but it won't hurt to state again. By the by, the armor he possesses is blessed and magical, forged by an elite blacksmith. It can deflect the typical arrow and bolt, while deflecting the weak magical elemental spells your average novice mage can suffice.

Other: He's a pervert. A big one. Well, not really, but you wouldn't be surprised if one person asks if they can go peep at a bath, and then Galdek replies, "Count me in!" Galdek also loves tranquility, especially the tropical forest and rain (When he's not in the rain of course).

Sorry for the horrendous length.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

no need to apologize at all, Accepted, and I know JUST how to include you into it. Kiel has an eye.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: UltaFlame on March 18, 2008, 04:51:41 pm
no need to apologize at all, Accepted, and I know JUST how to include you into it. Kiel has an eye.
Woo, thanks, and I feel happy that I can intertwine with the story so well. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

you will be a survivor of the first town who we 'forgot' about *shifty eyes*