ZELDAMON (an Epic merging of 2 Ninentdo Games)

Started by flrodude, April 24, 2011, 09:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flrodude

April 24, 2011, 09:43:15 pm Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 09:49:54 pm by flrodude

Uploaded with ImageShack.usSo, I was thinking... we all love Zelda....we all love Pokemon... BAM.  ZELDAMON.  I looked on the internet to
do some research before I began just to make sure I wasn't copying 203958-9 people in the process.  I DID find one "work in progress" from 2005 that never made it anywhere, but it DID excite quite a few people.  Basically, I need support.  One big way you can help is just to be there.  Just to be willing to help to sprite or script or whatever I need done.  Also, a HUGE one, is to make Fan art of Pokemon and Zelda mixed.  It might even be featured in the game.  I'm going to be posting similar things like this on other forums too, (although this is my first) so you can message me at florodude@yahoo.com or reply if you want to help.

Storyline:  Using some sort of Dark Magic Ganon made a Realm Teleporter to storm the heavens.  However, in the nick of time, Link slashed it with his sword, rendering it to teleport them to none other then poke-land.  Play AS Link, but Link catches pokemon just like in any other pokemon, ALSO there are legendary NEW pokemon from the Zelda game.  Link and Ganon are looking for the Epic Tri-Ball which is powerfull enough to reverse the black magic.  (Planning on at least 2 different endings)

WhiteRose

Sounds like an interesting mash-up. I'd suggest using the Pokemon Essentials kit and putting together a small demo. This will help people see exactly what you're aiming for, and more likely to offer you help.

Blizzard

I think the Pokemon Essentials Kit is dead. The last time I checked the website was not accessible.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on April 25, 2011, 02:19:15 pm
I think the Pokemon Essentials Kit is dead. The last time I checked the website was not accessible.

That's a shame; it was a good framework for those who wanted to make Pokemon games in RMXP.

Blizzard

It was more functional than good. #_# But I agree, it's a shame it's gone.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

flrodude

The website is down yes, but i found a working link... if you want, I'll reupload?  And sure, I will attempt to make a demo for you guys.

hawwk

I take it your not still working on this?
Im kinda new to this forum and i'm intrigued by the idea

flrodude

Ish.. I've kind of started it again.  I'm pretty busy.  The main problem is finding artists willing to help.

Subsonic_Noise

I was thinking... we all love sex... we all love funny animals.. BAM, beastiality!
See what I did there? That logic doesn't always work.