Hello RPG world

Started by Shin Migumi, April 26, 2011, 12:28:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shin Migumi

April 26, 2011, 12:28:48 am Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:36:16 am by Shin Migumi
Hello all. I go by Shin Migumi and I am a determined RPG maker. I've been around various communities for around 10 years now, and while my expertise for RPG maker is very strong, I never actually completed making any of my games *facepalm*. However I plan to change that now. I intend on staying around these forums for a while as I decided to use Blizz ABS as the staple battle system for a RMXP project I have been planning for the past ten years. Figure it wouldn't be right to just use it without paying respects to the creator of it. So I hey hi to you all and hopefully you'll welcome me into the community.

Here is also a boss test I did a while back using an earlier version of BlizzABS. So you guys can see what I am planning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnc0UXuOLFI

G_G

WhiteRose

Welcome! It's good to meet you, and I look forward to seeing your project unfold.

Shin Migumi

Thank you for the kind words :) i'll do my best to contribute as much as I can

Bradley_Theory

Welcome on Chaos-Project!
Success with your project, looking forward to hear more!

SBR*

Ryex

WELCOME to the Chaos Project Resort! please enjoy the chaotic sounds of  resort construction and the universe ending while you relax in our pool of lava heated water!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Shin Migumi

That sounds...comforting lol. But I will thank you kindly. next up, making this community my home. that is if I become welcome.

ForeverZer0

Hello, new fellow Chaos-Projecter!
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Shin Migumi

Thank you, thank you. and I must say you're scripts are awesome. They're helping my project out alot.

Subsonic_Noise