someone who can work on the game while i do the story

Started by nerosable, April 26, 2011, 11:37:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nerosable

Anyone because i have all the requirements for ideas but,i have the inconvenice of not having a computer.

Thankyou

Spaceman McConaughey

Nobody is going to do it, man.
It was a poor idea to even make this topic. We just banned a major douche who always flamed, and one thing we really were annoyed by, was that he always basically asked people to make his game for him(that is not why we banned him. it was for flaming and such, but just letting you know it was annoying). So I honestly would not expect anyone to do this, and I do not see it ever being done since you do not have a computer.

Sorry. :/

G_G

I charge 5 bucks per script. A blowjob for every 10 scripts. :V

I agree with Branden. While its a bit easier to create a game with the story already done, you've still got to deal with graphics, events, maps, scripts, systems, etc.... Plus, without proper management the projects just going to die.

Subsonic_Noise

I'd do it.
I ask for alot of artistic freedom, though, to bring some of my own ideas into the game. Okay with that?

nerosable

Subsonic_Noise

Okay, so, first off, I want the game to be fully DOS-compatible.

Valdred

G_G

Shin Migumi

Good luck nonetheless, but I don't see this actually working that way. You have to contribute something more than "Okay this what I want you to do..". This sounds like that time on my old forum, someone basically wanted everyone else to make his game and put his name next to "Created By" as if he did everything. I'm not saying those are your intentions, but that's what it sounds like.

RoseSkye

I'll do it... no joke. If it ever goes commercial I get 70%

Shin Migumi

Blizzard

Just a digression: Big companies do that all the time. A smaller company makes the game and the big company just puts their name on it and for that they pay the small company peanuts.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nerosable

We can become a group like we make game games together, sound ok?

GrieverSoft

What are you, a child?  If you want to make an independent game, you're on your own.  If you want someone else to develop it for you, you'll need capital.  And credibility.  How many people with a low post count seem to be having people with high post counts entertain their notions?  Hm?  Frak, some people have a hard time getting script requests filled out...

Edit:
I think this might have been the moment I stopped being a lurker...
I like pie.  The pie is also evil.

nerosable

Look,my teacher in all things i learn is all thanks to master tuggernuts.from when i first met him,
To were i became his surdominate,to the point i probably. Will never see him again. :'(

Anyways I'll learn my last few lessons in a few weeks

And I've gained respect by so even though I've posted few posts, I'm still that guy that knows the secrect moves of from master tuggs

Spaceman McConaughey

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

I do not know why he'd even ask something so stupid to begin with. :P