"Remix Veela" by Image-Line

Started by Blizzard, April 28, 2011, 02:21:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I have a suggestion for your next entry. the vocals IMHO suit themselves really well to a sound of music that has much more "gloom". try going for dark tones and create a song that feels like navigating a dark gloomy space. sharp sudden sudden changes in sound with a soft creep in the back ground. that sort of thing.

of course this is just a suggestion, your that artist after all :P it's your music.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I was thinking of Electro Trance, something in the manner of Benny Benassi. >:3
Basically dark and dynamic rather than melodic sounds.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I never said it had to be melodic  ;)  sound like we were thinking close to the same thing. perhaps we're closer than either of us thought  :naughty:
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Subsonic_Noise

You should in general use more cuts than boosts, then boost up the master volume. The key to a good mix though, are also filters (more than EQs if you're good with them), panning and, especially in your genre, compressors and limiters. Seriously, compress the fuck out of it, put a limiter on the master, and there you go. You can filter the lower frequency range of the voice, too - it's better than boosting the other freqencies in terms of quality loss.
(And yes, I'm aware that FL isn't the problem with this - but seriously, a bit of Massive or Absynth would enhance your sound alot)

Blizzard

May 17, 2011, 01:57:26 pm #24 Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 02:51:14 pm by Scorpion
HOLY SHIT

This here is the concept for my second entry. <3 <3 <3

Veela - Night Vision (Blizzard's Electric Synergetic Remix)

EDIT: Lol, I basically just put the whole song together using more or less just this piece of music. It's not even done yet and it sounds awesome.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

nice can't wait to see the result