4 Months off

Started by Fallen Angel X, May 09, 2008, 10:12:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fallen Angel X

Yeah like the title says. I'm taking four months off of CP. I'm really busy this month and June I really have to start taking a crack at those books with the exams. In July I won't be on b/c it's summer break and hell I ain't spending it on a forum... no offense or anything XD. And last but not least in August, I'm leaving to the Philipines for about a month. So the next couple months except July I propably will be too busy for CP.

Vell

you can check in every once in a while. DONT DISSAPEAR OR YOUR PLACE WILL BE TAKEN!

Juan

Fax I hope you will have a good summer just make sure to return to cp.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Blizzard

Likewise. Good luck with your exams. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fallen Angel X

rofl how long has it been? O.o Came back to check up on y'all ^^ Anywho... like 3 weeks left to go until my trip to the philippines ^^

Starrodkirby86

You made a whopping amount of posts overall in this forum, even more than Blizzard. Don't try to stay too workloading. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Have fun.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Welcome back, and now bye. XD

Valcos

.... I still dont understand what you are doing that makes you so busy besides watch your little bro.... ???
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Nortos

have fun with exams pfff
i already had mine didnt study but got passes lol only yr 11 so pffff

Valcos

Lol exams ended the end of june, but he is just playing video games and watches tv/little brother. :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

shh lil bro made a completely unreasonable demand on an online game and is taking me forever :O he wont let me do anything else :'(

Valcos

HAHAHHAHAHAH Pwnt!  :P
-Oscar De La Hoya

Diokatsu

Quote from: UltaFlame on May 10, 2008, 09:39:21 pm
you can check in every once in a while. DONT DISSAPEAR OR YOUR PLACE WILL BE TAKEN!

hehehe can't wait.... but sadface cause i won't see you

Fallen Angel X

August 30, 2008, 09:38:49 am #13 Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 09:55:06 am by Fallen Angel X
yoohoo!!!! guess who's back from manilla :D it was refreshing to go back home and see all the pretty ladies ;)

I just noticed I missed quite a bit... can someone fill me in? I know that SRK went post crazy : he used to be so quiet O.o

DeathLock

Welcome back, FAX.

Recent Events: ShowHide
Ask Starrod. :V:

Starrodkirby86

At least my posts still contain the constructive and usual feature we all know and love...

And although my posts seem to get more common these days, don't forget that you guys still have more posts (In SPAM at the least). So...I don't really know what else to say, but WELCOME BACK! :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

Holy fuck! You got 900+ posts!!!  :O.o: When did that happen!? I swear you were only 50 ahead of me  :^_^':!

Yo Cedrick... imma fight you at school tuesday!  >:(
-Oscar De La Hoya