"Copy to Clipboard" button for code boxes.

Started by ForeverZer0, April 30, 2011, 12:43:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

I was curious why we don't have this. It would make copy-pasting scripts out code boxes mush more convenient. I understand its not exactly needed, but I have always thought it would be a nice feature.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

I've had the same idea ages ago, but I always either forgot it or was to lazy at that time. I agree that this would be very useful. I'll see what I can do in the next few days.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Holyrapid

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Blizzard

Nah. This should be doable with some simple JavaScript.

PhoenixFire

It will be most useful for the really long scripts.. Not that it won't be useful in general, but realistically speaking, it gets kinda disheartening when you have to click and hold and scroll to copy the really long ones lolz..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Holyrapid

Yea, like when you get tons or a generically long script, if the spoiler thing is only a row or two high, it's a pain in the ass to copy...
And, it would be useful in other ways as well i guess?