'Sup

Started by Untitled, April 30, 2011, 03:52:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Untitled

So I was on a forum about XAS when I read something about Blizz-Abs. I thought that sounded familiar, so I went to go download it. Right now I'm pretty much deciding on which I like better, but BABS seems a deal further along than XAS and involves wayyyy fewer scripts, so there's a decent chance I'll be sticking around.

Mostly to ask newbish questions, of course. Which I think I'll do now.

But first, hello everyone!

WhiteRose

Hello! Welcome to Chaos Project. I think you'll find that Blizz-ABS is much more user-friendly than XAS and, with proper use, much more powerful as well.

stripe103

April 30, 2011, 04:58:03 pm #2 Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:59:39 pm by stripe103
Even though there is lots to be done on it :D
But yea, welcome to the world of Chaos! (No really, this site is a bit crazy sometimes)

G_G

Untitled

Judging by previous threads, it seems it's not spammy to say:

Thanks for the welcome! And @game_guy: Your sig made me laugh :xD:

Yeah, I just played around with weapons a bit, and this seems just just about perfect for what I'm trying to do. (Whether this should go in another topic I dunno, but--) The only things are the lack of decimal movement speeds and only one guard animation. Wonder if there's a way around that...
Actually, I'm going to go test something with movement speed right now. Seeya 'round!