Previous topic - Next topic

Untitled

April 30, 2011, 03:58:32 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:29:39 pm by Untitled
Yaaayy mostly copy/paste post!

Brace yourselves for the most noobish question ever:

How do I make an enemy?
I stuck an event named
Enemy /e[1]
on the map and matched the event properties to those of the Zingers from Lagalot (yeah, it's outdated, but I doubt it affected anything anyway) except for giving it the Ghost map sprite.I didn't really do anything in the external database editor thing, but anyway...

The enemy just sits there. It doesn't move, turn, attack, or react to my Bronze Sword (which I'm preeetty sure should work, but I was also pretty sure the ghost would work)

HOWEVER, when I give it, for example, an Action Button command, it responds normally to having Confirm used facing it.

Using 2.84 on XP, OS is Vista.

On a totally related note, is there a relatively easy way to modify normal/running movement speed and similar settings in-game? Like, to a decimal.

If any additional information is needed, go ahead and say so. I need an excuse to get away from studying..

EDIT: Because the questions have been answered. I don't know if this is recommended, but hopefully it's helpful  :)

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Untitled

Oh, wow :facepalm: For some reason I keep forgetting that \ and | exist on my keyboard  :^_^':

I'd edit the title because my stupid main question got answered, but I do wonder about the movement speed thing.

But seriously, thanks  :xD: